Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Science of water

interesting lecture on water .... science of liquid crystal effects.

Interesting. I can't say anything about liquid water actually being liquid crystal water because my knowledge of chemistry is very lacking.

About the energy though, now that is something else again because I have thought for a very long time that energy could be produced from water and I associate that with 'cold fusion'.

It will be really interesting for me to see how this develops.

Interesting. I can't say anything about liquid water actually being liquid crystal water because my knowledge of chemistry is very lacking.

About the energy though, now that is something else again because I have thought for a very long time that energy could be produced from water and I associate that with 'cold fusion'.

It will be really interesting for me to see how this develops.

This is not cold fusion which was highly dubious ... this is a simple potential difference caused by the boundary effect of the liquid crystal layer. As he described it, it as if the water had formed itself into a battery. It would be a weak effect but if it could be enlarged over a large surface area it would be a virtually free source of energy.

This is not cold fusion which was highly dubious ... this is a simple potential difference caused by the boundary effect of the liquid crystal layer. As he described it, it as if the water had formed itself into a battery. It would be a weak effect but if it could be enlarged over a large surface area it would be a virtually free source of energy.

Yeah, after I made my post I realized I had messed up but as this wasn't the first time I felt no need to edit what I said.

Okay, what I was really referring to is hydrolysis. (Induce some form of energy, in this case the sun, into water and the output energy is greater than the (cost of) input energy because of the chemical reaction.)

In my mind it would require two separate, isolated bodies of water that are being chatged, one negative and one positve in order to have the current flow. You know, Yin and Yang.

Apech, I just finished watching this. Incredible. Do you know if there have been any applications or developments arising from this since 2006? I've not yet searched but will be; please shout out or PM if you run across something. Major implications, imo, and the possibilities are astonishing. Wow. Thanks for sharing. !!!

I don't know. he has written a book which is available on amazon which I plan to buy and read.

Sign in to follow this