Sign in to follow this  
Birch

'Spinal' fluid? Inner ear? Any ideas as to what is sloshing around?

I've been having these 'sloshing' feelings for a while, sort of recalls the kind that you get after a long time traveling (especially on water). It especially happens when I spend a lot of time in nature and in rivers, not on them. Sometimes it's LDT, sometimes elsewhere. I was thinking to myself, maybe it's just the energizing properties of being outdoors in nature. There's a definite 'watery' aspect to it.

wait, where are you feeling sloshing? different places? random, concurrent? I kinda have an intimate knowledge of my inner ear :D

have ya ever done yongquan breathing out there? kidney sinew channel binds from psoas to femur to yongquan, lower leg is through the meat, consider kd11-10-9 in that path. sorta makes an x passing through huiyin. imagine that energetic x and do a reverse breath and...here's a flip consideration of the 'sipping at fire' through the laogung I talked about in the other thread (and you can apply the yinyang along the path concept there also,) and "relax and flow water uphill" starting from yongquan while gently actuating the perineum on the inhale, but still keeping mind of the beginning of the breath, descending the two inferior connection points of the diaphragm, left and right crus attaching to the anterior lumbar spine. yin-within-yang that mechanism, the reverse inhale being yang but relaxing and letting water flow uphill being the yin within. and relaxing on the exhale, steam...=dissolved into the wei qi, which will return phase on the inhale.

remember its watery, so while it will give a kidney yang response you dont want to overdo it or do it too firey if you are involving the kidneys significantly.

Edited by joeblast

Thanks JB, I'll go check and get back with it. It sloshes a lot less when I am typing on the computer;-)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this