Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Hemp seed

Was looking trough stuff and found this article on hemp seed and how great it is. I have a bottle of the hemp seed oil so I will start using it more often now.

On that note here are 3 episodes of the remake of Sponge Bob cartoon related to hemp.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Was looking trough stuff and found this article on hemp seed and how great it is. I have a bottle of the hemp seed oil so I will start using it more often now.

You mentioned hemp oil back in the raw-blending-threads, and I went and got some: yummmmm. Immediately upon drinking I could tell my body really liked it, very nourishing. Almost out, gonna go put it on the shopping list.

You mentioned hemp oil back in the raw-blending-threads, and I went and got some: yummmmm. Immediately upon drinking I could tell my body really liked it, very nourishing. Almost out, gonna go put it on the shopping list.

Hou Ma Ren is as good as or better than flax seed oil but can cause loose stools or diarrhea if used too long or too much.

Yeah, raw hemp seed oil is one of the best things I use these days. I noticed I gradualy had to slide off 50% raw fruit / 50% raw vegetables blends into almost 80% fuit. That's way too much sugar!

Edited by Smile

Sign in to follow this