Sign in to follow this  
nine tailed fox

hmmmmmm

As you are drifting off to sleep and waking up, these are natural transition areas of the mind for enhanced visualization. Spending some time in your routine devoted to meditation will enhance these states naturally. Specifically creative problem solving is a cinch as the conscious and subconscious blend and allow unprecedented solutions to perceived obstacles to manifest in your life.

Another thing that makes visulization strong is emotion passion or love. For instance it is very easy to imagine someone you love when you miss them. When learning forms I sometimes get mental snapshots and visualize them later. The neat thing about the minds ability to visualize is the imagination is not limited to the six senses. You are free to be as detailed as you wish.

Hi guys

is it possible to enhance visualization skill...?

If yes than how...?

As diamond spectrum says, use your senses with passion.

Touch more objects during the day. Try to notice the diffrence in texture and touch while closing your eyes. Smell as many objects as you can during the day. For example, smell your keyboard or phone and be silent. What comes up to you? Smell that plastic bag over there and really contemplate what you are smelling? Do memories come up? Smell the plate. Smell everythig you feel like smellig as long as you do smell something. Keeping doing it.

Try to be aware of your vision. Not just think about what you see, actually become sensitive about the light, contrast, brightness, shape and colours of your vision. Keep doing so. Be aware of what you are seeing. Not think about it just be aware of your vision itself.

Become aware of your taste. What does your tongue taste like? What taste do you feel in your mouth?

Listen to the sounds you hear. How does the vibrations affect you? Focus on the sensations around your ear if you want to become more aware of all the diffrent sounds that are constantly coming in. Pretend the sounds are resonating with your entire being. Some sounds resonate better with you then others. Especially music resonates strongly with your being and has the greatest effects upon your body and how it feels. I personally away from "beat" music. It numbs my sensitivity to sound and how it effects my body in subtle ways.

Edited by Everything

well thank you guys

but i was hoping for a more specific method.....

it is very strange that visualization is used in most of the spiritual practices but i have not come across any book or material which is specifically dedicated to increase visualization abilities......

In that article about subliminal meditation, it talks about ancient Taoists who practiced visualization by reciting poetry or an incantation. Subliminal meditation is a modern technique that frees the meditator from having to consciously recite. It can train the subconscious to image ideas and concepts that might otherwise be lost.

Sign in to follow this