Sign in to follow this  
Redsoul

Beginner

Hello there, I've come across this great forum community after doing google searches about meditation and such. I picked up interest on this a year or so back when I saw the infamous youtube video of a master dubbed only as "Mr. Daynamo Jack." I was really impressed with the super human abilities he acquired through meditation and cultivation of yin and yang chi, and how he said anyone can achieve this. What intrigued me as well was when he said mastery of yin chi will open doors to the spiritual realm. I assumed part of it is the ability to astral project, remote viewing, etc.. I'm not sure lucid dreaming falls into that category, but it is something I can do...

Anyway, I'm not sure where all that talking is going, but I'm looking for a guide for a beginner. Something like, how to meditate, how to prepare for cultivating chi, how to cultivate chi, the chi map of the body, etc.. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone points me to the right direction :)

P.S. I've ordered books off amazon: The Magus of Java, and Daoist Nei Gong. Not sure what to expect.

Thanks.

Hi RedSoul

Yes JC is the reason that many many people sought out and joined this forum. Unfortunately that particular tradition is closed at the moment, and Mr. JC isnt taking on new students. Nonetheless, people have eventually come to terms with this and there are other systems of QiGong that ARE taking students.

I hope your stay on the forums is a fruitful, positive and enlightening experience.

All the best

Awen

Sign in to follow this