skydog

Drop all Mantras (Even that one), Do nothing (not even doing nothing)

osho always lectured about how stupid religions were, do you think he didn't have enemies, in my opinion this stuff about poisoining someone or whatever he did was either made up or something that can be justified in some way I dont know.

Promiscuity? This is your opinion on sex

Excessive Luxury? What is this again

oh and calling someone opinionated because they dont agree with you is a bit ignorant

Id say the first post was about wu wei why is there 3 pages of conversation about osho

You probably don't know (as you put it) because you apparently have not done the research.

You probably don't know (as you put it) because you apparently have not done the research.

What is research in your case I would say its finding "evidence" to confirm your current bias or belief system.

Even if osho had a biological weapons lab, in my opinion this is like a bank having a couple of armed security guards.

Edited by sinansencer

Even if osho had a biological weapons lab, in my opinion this is like a bank having a couple of armed security guards.

again, you are welcome to your opinions, including even that one! lol even if you don't think you are "opinionated" or actually believe that you don't believe any of what youre saying... very osho-ish

but im done talking about this. good luck with your practices

again, you are welcome to your opinions, including even that one! lol even if you don't think you are "opinionated" or actually believe that you don't believe any of what youre saying... very osho-ish

but im done talking about this. good luck with your practices

So your telling me Im opinionated again because I dont agree with what your saying

Surely you should learn from your first mistake..heheh hoho

Edited by sinansencer

So your telling me Im opinionated again because I dont agree with what your saying

Surely you should learn from your first mistake..heheh hoho

no that actually has nothing whatsoever to do with what i said to you

edit: im telling you facts about osho's life to support the idea that he is a false guru, smoke and mirrors, hedonism, not the real spiritual path.

i dont care whether you have opinions or not. i never called you opinionated. all i said is that you were welcome to your opinions. sharpen your reading skills.

Edited by anamatva

Osho's energy is extremely disturbed. Ask anyone proficient in reading energy, and ask them what they see in osho. His energy starts from the crown and drops down to the perineum. He once had some spiritual power, but he fell down to earth extremely quickly. I haven't seen this type of low and hellish energy in awhile. Read his stuff if you want. It's your choice. But don't say anyone didn't warn you.

Edited by thetaoiseasy

Osho's energy is extremely disturbed. Ask anyone proficient in reading energy, and ask them what they see in osho. His energy starts from the crown and drops down to the perineum. He once had some spiritual power, but he fell down to earth extremely quickly. I haven't seen this type of low and hellish energy in awhile. Read his stuff if you want. It's your choice. But don't say anyone didn't warn you.

Interesting where do you learn to read energy

Interesting where do you learn to read energy

I don't know about the taoiseasy, but my buddy Matt taught himself while sitting alone in a room, bringing his body in and out of focus (starting with the fingers and hand) I can see alittle too that way, but am no means proficient.

- You could probably learn that way, too.