Sign in to follow this  
shaq786

Does Qi ever itch/tingle?

My Mingmen(lingtai) and my Yuzhen(Nahohu) area in my back are itching more. Could there be some blockages or something like that?

My Mingmen(lingtai) and my Yuzhen(Nahohu) area in my back are itching more. Could there be some blockages or something like that?

could be your qi renewing Cells, often times when qi goes to a new area in the body you will get a tingling or heat....as for itching i would say its your body healing, specialy if you mean a type of itch on the inside....if its on the outside

"SCRATCH IT" ;)

Are you getting tingling sensations when you're training, such as when doing standing qigong work? IME, when I am working the "6 directions" and using the opposing forces to maintain structure, there is a definite nerve "buzz" happening. Maybe from the mixed signals the nerve cells are getting from my intent to push-pull in the different directions.

But the buzz I'm talking about is in the limbs, too. It's kind of an all-around tingling, burning sensation that lasts as long as I hold the structure. It's not unpleasant, but it is a bit weird.

What were you doing or practicing before this happens.....???

Well this happens throughout the day when I am not training...

I just thought doing qigong has lead to a new increased flow than before

Well this happens throughout the day when I am not training...

I just thought doing qigong has lead to a new increased flow than before

Let me make myself clear. How long have been doing Chi Kung....??? When I say Chi Kung, I expect that you had been doing some fundamental breathing exercise. Have you done any abdominal breathing exercise at all...???

Sign in to follow this