Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Brian Alford

Taoist in Cebu City

Hi, greetings from a fellow cebuano :)

It's great knowing that Cebu has practitioners. I'd be more than happy to do a get-to-meet-each-other type deal, but unfortunately I'm in the states. Anyway, I'm fairly new to the practice, but I've done some reading on this stuff. How is qi gong, tai chi, etc., viewed in Cebu? Is it something a lot of people practice over there?

Guest Metal372466

Do they teach Qigong/Neigong at the Cebu Temple? And do the monks there do healing to? I might visit the Cebu Temple someday.

I am a long time practitioner of qigong and nei gong in Cebu. I have not seen much in Cebu. It is interesting that Pranic Healing developed first here in Cebu and then traveled worldwide. And the great Master Mantak Chia teaches Pranic Healing and was accused of plagiarizing their teachings. The part about Pranic Healing is only a small part of what Mantak Chia teaches and the rest comes from a Daoist Master that he met when he was a small boy.

Since moving here I practice on my own and continue studying by travelling out of the country and from many videos.

If anyone else who has qigong as a common interest would like to hook up let me know.

Sign in to follow this