astralc

Astral travel via the Base Chakra

Getting back on topic, by centering your chi at the perenium, between anus and scrotum in males, the G spot in females, and imagine that the energy projects downwards like a pogo stick.

It feels as if you can sit down on it and you will be supported by it. In the astral plane it feels like flying upright, held in space by this powerful beam projecting from your base chakra. A nice feeling too.

There are energy things that happen to me that I don't entirely understand them and I'm trying to use them at the same time. Example would be as I worked with centered breathing and qigong I started feeling I don't even have to focus my physical eyes on dan tien example but instead on my "inner eye" or - "eye from a separate self" rather then my physical self and eyes. This is what confuses me sometimes because I can feel my root chakra example (or any other part of my body) picturing it at the place where it is but then again I can picture my root chakra as a light/color in front of me or even above me and still feel it at the root (perineum) position. I have this feeling that even when I focus myself energetically inside my body I'm actually outside of physical body (in my energy body instead) and that's maybe why I start imagining things in front of me then "inside" me. Maybe I find it easier. I'm not sure if I'm doing things right, maybe I'm mixing two chakras at the same time or something.

This one time I felt this heat everyone is talking about when doing qigong and it was my hands generating it around me (aura) and inside me as well (very cool feeling) but I didn't generate it with breathing yet. Maybe I tried breathing with different intent then to generate heat. I'll try it out and see if it has any effect. How deep into the "earth" you go with your dan tien energy stick? Do you feel this heat all the way down?

Baloony, think of the physical body as an electric appliance, like a toaster. Just enough eectricity and it cooks the bread turning it into toast. The right setting and it is lovely to put butter and jam on and eat it.

But too much electricity will burn the toast, making is taste yuk, and if even more electricity is pushed through the toaster elements the toaster will burn out, it will destroy it rending it useless junk.

So, in tai chi and chi kung, we train to generate chi, to store it in the dan tien and to circulate it through the body. We also learn to earth it outwards through the hands and feet. The feet are best because it is closest to the ground and in touch with it. We can push or connect deeply into the earth, a metre, or a few metres is nice, or you could go all the way to the centre of the earth.

Earthing is designed to disipate chi when too mcuh chi is produced so that our physical wiring (nerves and Central Nervous System - Brain) doesn't burnout and destroy us. There is nothing pleasant about Kundalini Syndrome, and if that happens then you can wave good bye to your spiritual pusuit because all you will be able to do is sit around and take medication to control the burning of the chi raging through your body and brain.

So, earthing, centering and ensuring that you fire up the base chakra and dan tien only, is a safe practice. To go higher should be done after years of practice and when your dreaming tells you. Mine opened when I was alseep and then I could slowly work opening them in meditation later.

So, safety first.

• Like 2