Sign in to follow this  
spring

need help to lose weight and husband get job?

hi i am trying desperately to lose weight, exercise eating the right foods but still at a block,

is there a talisman to help give me more energy or more success with my self, birth aug 7, 1963 7:00 am CST?

second husband applying everywhere to doctor position are there any talisman to help him, his birth

june 25, 1959 10:00 am Baghdad, iraq?

many sincere thanks.

spring

hi i am trying desperately to lose weight, exercise eating the right foods but still at a block,

is there a talisman to help give me more energy or more success with my self, birth aug 7, 1963 7:00 am CST?

second husband applying everywhere to doctor position are there any talisman to help him, his birth

many sincere thanks.

spring

The only way talisman works is if you put it in your mouth so it stops food from going in :)

http://www.drfuhrman.com/

• Like 3

Stress can cause weight gain, apparently. As can lack of sleep, apparently. As can, malnutrition (in the sense of 'food that is lacking in it'), apparently.

All of the stuff about the above is available online.

The 'obvious' stories I've read about talismans working to effect changes was when they were used as focal points for intent (or intention, I never know which word to use). There are also 'less obvious' ways in which they can work. At some point was discussed on here the noticing of symbols intended for 'unconscious' workings. In other words, the symbols 'work' unconsciously but you have to know they're there in the first place. Whether or not you have to know what they are or what they represent is a different story IMO/IME and how that part works is mystical enough for me.

many sincere thanks.

spring

You would want to address the non-physical causes of your weight gain. For example, worrying about finances and being 'desperate' would need to be corrected at the energetic level. Also, in order to lose weight, you really want to be strong to elimination. Your mind is weakening your ability to eliminate (specifically the large colon).

Your husband needs some serious karma clearing, this is why he's having so much trouble finding work.

So my suggestion is to forget about talismans and find a good energy worker to help clear the blocks.

Sign in to follow this