Sign in to follow this  
Informer

Do you ever feel like you have an image to uphold?

I'm curious how much time is wasted thinking and worrying about what others think? I used to do this a bunch and realize how much torture it is really. It's like the will becomes the images will and something to constantly live up to and keep up, to grow and get bigger until it explodes into a star, a glorious flaming star disintegrating into vibrant plumes in the hue of the sun.

The entire form becomes as formless as the evaporation of water to gases and wood to ashes, all of the particles from the miniscule sub-atomic and apparently chaotic, to the vast masses spanned from intergalactic clashes, all of which is nothing more than a part of an ever entangled system. A part of the planet becomes the remnants of the dust in the aftermath of the emergence to define the essence merging.

Is the dust of the falling star anything more or less the star then it is a part of the planet?

Is any of it any less or anymore then a part of the universe?

How significant I thought my existence to be, until the perspective shifted brilliantly to see what the universe would see as me. I am less then sub-atmoic in comparison to the grand scheme unable to begin to truly fathom eternity. How insignificant I appear to be, yet I am no less then a part of the entirety.

Edited by Informer

I used to, yes.

But I finally realized that it doesn't really matter all that much.

More important is what I think of myself.

If I act like an idiot i'd lose my job. What is it we are exactly talking about?

Sign in to follow this