Owledge

Kunlun Red Phoenix 1 feeling - should it fade?

Question to Kunlun practitioners (Hopefully some are still active here. I'd ask Max, but that's pricey and inconvenient):

That magnetic energy feeling in the head, along the distinct path...

- Does it always eventually occur when someone begins Red Phoenix 1 and/or gets the transmission?

- Is it supposed to only be felt as long as there are barriers to the free flow? If so, will there always be barriers?

- It seems that some people have it all the time, some not. What determins this? Is it directly dependant on how much you are 'in your head'? Will grounding stop the feeling?

related current post of mine:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/23899-3rd-eyecrown-opening-how-are-effects-affected-by-other-chakras-state/

Edited by Owledge

Question to Kunlun practitioners (Hopefully some are still active here. I'd ask Max, but that's pricey and inconvenient):

That magnetic energy feeling in the head, along the distinct path...

- Does it always eventually occur when someone begins Red Phoenix 1 and/or gets the transmission?

- Is it supposed to only be felt as long as there are barriers to the free flow? If so, will there always be barriers?

- It seems that some people have it all the time, some not. What determins this? Is it directly dependant on how much you are 'in your head'? Will grounding stop the feeling?

related current post of mine:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/23899-3rd-eyecrown-opening-how-are-effects-affected-by-other-chakras-state/

Some of those questions would probably be best addressed by a facilitator or apprentice. www.primordialalchemist.com just send an email to their contact address, Diana has been very helpful in answering all of my questions (and no charge!).

Personally, I don't think that sensation should be present at all times, to me that'd be an indication that you're not spending enough time in closing.

But, my practice has been lacking lately due to life circumstances, so take anything I say with a grain or ten of salt. :P

• Like 3

To what extent are you doing 5e standing, the other complimentary practices? To what extent have you made progress in other aspects of your life, I.e. living situation?

When it is mentioned, oh yes, there it is...When potentials and flows are established and harmonious they simply feel natural after a while, like wearing shoes. In that vein, how is your one-breath, stillness attainments? Have you learned rp2? Imho that is probably the best practice to counter an abundance of rp1 effects, to enough of an extent that imho it should be taught at the same time or closely thereafter. So in a sense, it is like some other threads we've seen lately, and partly it comes down to simply redirecting energy potentials. Kan and li. Too much potential here, let's move it over there and en route consume just a bit of the potential.

For stillness breath the not to invoke your sinuses too much, especially the sphenoid. Descend the bottom of the diaphragm and don't concern the sinuses with air or breathing. Eventually there should be the abdominal movement but no feeling of air passing.

• Like 2