onebir

Dream thread

Thanks for answering.

I am curious and still dont get it I dont think-maybe becouse I havent expirienced it(?), need to try and relate and remeber some dreams and reread your post.

edit:

Rearead it.

So say you want to reach from a to b . How would you expand it in your favourite way?

I am just really curious and love the dream topic,if you feel to share further.

Edited by suninmyeyes

I fly in dreams since always and take off easily , sometimes just think of place and I am there without flying . Sometimes enviroment just changes apropriatley. Sometimes walk or take different modes of transport and recently jumping in the water and swimming a lot which is a thrill .

This water bit has to do with sorting out my emotional body I feel and being able to deal and integrate with certain things recently and it started to get sorted in dreams and slowly manifested into physical.

If I fly in mine the orgasm goes with. In fact when I discovered the connection, it was more than a little embarrassing, but I'm asleep, right? No way I'm going to control that (also have decided they are the funner dreams).

• Like 1

I wish I understood the meaning behind my dreams.

My dreams are often disturbing on some level, or extremely complicated and convoluted.

As an example, some months ago I had a dream in which the leatherworking group I'm a part of was in charge of a stockpile of nuclear weapons. One of the other apprentices somehow let the launch codes slip into enemy hands. Since I was his commanding officer, the punishment was I had to kill him execution style with a pistol and then kill myself. There was an emotional context of "preserving honor" surrounding the actions.

At least it's not as crazy as the dreams I had as a kid. I'd probably enjoy them more now, but they were absolutely terrifying at that age because they didn't make any sense.

I remember huddling in a hollowed out part of the wall of a massive cylindrical tower, the tower itself hollow except for a central pillar up the middle. The tower was underground, and the top was at ground level, with no ceiling. The tower was red and black. The land around the tower was barren, and the sky was either burning or exploding. Attached to the central pillar was a massive spiked ball-and-chain, which crashed around the inside of the tower up and down. I was hiding, hoping to avoid getting crushed by it.

I used to get killed a lot in dreams, too. Doesn't happen as often anymore.