Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Anyone tried remote viewing?

Remote viewing is simply accesing information "non physically"

I've remote viewed location, objects, numbers. I've had succes. I would go as far as to say remote viewing is really possible, but I'm still in the process of placing more trust in my ability to have repeatable and consistent results.

So I wonder if there is anyone here who's done it and got some results aswell?

Why do you want to know, Everything? What "results" are you looking for? (ask your heart what you mean by "results")

Then, when sitting meditation, just sit. Don't stir up more than you need to, right? Why spend all that time only to stir it up? Minimalism.

Don't you like just sitting? I do. Everything is distraction for now (puns intended) :)

Yeah dude, used to do energy work and reiki with a kid online, im in the states and he was in europe. I remote viewed some black leather gloves he had hanging on the wall. Freaked me out to be right.

Why do you want to know, Everything? What "results" are you looking for? (ask your heart what you mean by "results")

Then, when sitting meditation, just sit. Don't stir up more than you need to, right? Why spend all that time only to stir it up? Minimalism.

Don't you like just sitting? I do. Everything is distraction for now (puns intended) :)

Its 2012. Get with it.

Sign in to follow this