Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Be well guys

:lol:

I felt that there were a couple more things that wanted to be said here. And I feel everything has now been said for me.

I have been reflecting a little this past week on the karma of Tao Bums. I think that Sean is a great guy. And it must have been destiny for him to create this place.

Sean was kind enough to send me Liu Mings recent Year of the Dragon talk. Which is really excellent.

http://www.dayuancircle.com/ming.htm

I would have ordered it myself but can't with my Chinese debit card. I highly reccommend it. So much great wisdom on topics like Religion, politics and spiritual practices. As well as the future and how the Chinese view these things.

Wish you all the best!

• Like 1

As usual, I log on here and get interested in taling with ya'll :lol:

It's great other Bums are studying directly with Max. I am interested in others experiences now more then my own. So if people are drawn to share any of their own experience with Kunlun great.

If not great. Actually, I think it's not a bad idea to keep your experiences to yourself. I know it's interesting having this e community of like minded people to chat with about stuff. But it can sort of pull on you. You have to find your own center and keep it.

I am going to log off atleast until after I train with Kan San. If there is something really cool to share with you guys I will. If not I won't. My life is just to busy now to keep up with this place.

Best wishes!

Sign in to follow this