whitesilk

cosmic conscience pose

I've been taking tai chi at a local library. And at the end last week, we went into cosmic conscience pose. Immediately I perceived my father, in a bath robe, emanating "wake up" to me. It spooked me, and I left the pose immediatly, yet I would like to know, am I still there?

I've been taking tai chi at a local library. And at the end last week, we went into cosmic conscience pose. Immediately I perceived my father, in a bath robe, emanating "wake up" to me. It spooked me, and I left the pose immediatly, yet I would like to know, am I still there?

I don't understand your question. "am i still there?"

Is your father still living?

don't focus on the irrelevant parts of the vision. Focus on the message. Wake up is what matters, the rest doesn't if you ask me.

Sounds like taiji is working for you... keep practicing! :)

Cosmic consciousness* pose? How do you do that pose, if you don't mind me asking?

To answer your question: you are here, living your life. In my opinion, you had a vision...like a dream.

pardon me for forgetfulness.

I've wondered if I had been able to exists in different states of mind at once, anamatva. Am I still frozen in cosmic conscience pose?

Scotty, left heel on right ankle, standing. palms pressed together, arms in horizontal loop.

Back to your question anamatva, I've been living, yet no longer is my father. He's been lost to me for about 14 years now. It's difficult to see him so clearly.