Sign in to follow this  
Protector

Languages are weird

I mostly think of myself as someone who speaks only two languages since I never use the third one

So I decided for laughs to looks up online "learn Belarusian" and I see a site with all that grammar stuff and I slowly remember the right pronunciation for things and how to read them

Then it hits me, I speak Belarusian but I don't actually speak it so to understand it I just need to hear it and I will understand everything

Kinda funny since Belarusian was the hardest class in school and I always had the worst grades and I skipped a lot since I was going to fail anyway but now I just understand everything

So many things are probably hidden somewhere in my memory that could be called upon from the outside, I wonder if there's something more then that in there.

... I wonder if there's something more then that in there.

You can create all the illusions and delusions you want. Then there will be many things in there.

Your subconscious remembers absolutely everything that has ever happened to you, most of it is just cut off from your awareness, for example a really good hypnotist would be able to get you to recall any micro event or detail from any part of your life even things which didnt consciously register at the time. So really it should be called your superconscious rather than subconscious.

Sign in to follow this