voidisyinyang

Nicole Daedone: Female Orgasm and Shantam Nityama - Tantric Mongoose

I find it fascinating how Drew's haha seems to have such a strong impact on everyone (including me). ^_^

I like the ha ha m'self, 'cause it feels like Drew is acknowledging that his point of view is full-on crazed from the viewpoint of a typical American, but he can't help it because what's real from the point of view of birth and death is in fact full-on crazed from the viewpoint of a typical American. I believe that he feels his experiences bear out his understanding; I feel that way about my experiences too, but I'm not concerned as he is to become a healer. I do think his effort to become a healer is a positive force in his life.

There's been discussion about how the left-brain essentially makes stuff up to try to explain right-brain initiated behaviour. In a way, that's what Tao Bums is all about. If we think we are explaining it to someone other than ourselves, well maybe we are, but mostly we are searching for the living word that returns us to where we are with feeling. The writing needs to be as positive and substantive as possible to have that effect. Drew is brewing up the medicine, mostly with the same ingredients, if you're bored it's because you think he's brewing it for you. Look, his hair is falling out, maybe you want to hold off drinking that, haha.

• Like 1

A friend of mine emailed to say that he had consulted a healer. I'd like to offer what he wrote about that, just to say that people come to healing from different places, as well:

"As you know, I've always been interested in psychic functioning and I have been in contact with a real one for about a year now. Real ones are scarce. He also does energy work, and I have actually felt his energy enter through my feet and up in to my body, to give me a quick look-see. He told me about several injuries that I had completely forgotten about, as well as the ones that plague me occasionally, due to my crotchety age :) ha ha. Anyway, always learning new things.

Now, I have never met the man in person, only in email, he lives in (another state).

...he was adjusting energy through what he call his 'wild-assed' methods, involving thought forms and a connective technique he calls cording.

( a little like reiki , tho from 800 miles away ).

The other noteworthy aspect is that he refuses payment and is willing to help at the drop of a hat."

Now I don't know what this man went through to become a healer, maybe his path was complicated and difficult too, but I think there are folks out there who just discover that they have a talent for this and go from there. Maybe a different kind of healing is possible from those who go through a traditional Chinese medicine training, and anyway, in the end the most important healing I guess has to do with our relationship with ourselves and our community. That would be the one that I am seeking to feel out, with the insanity of Tao Bums, and writing from such original thinkers as Drew.

Most of the crew here are pretty original, although some of us have to get righteously indignant before we open our hearts and share our private moments. I appreciate that people share these moments and are willing to make themselves vulnerable; I find the concrete examples useful to me as I reflect on the meaning of things, where sometimes the left-brain's attempt to rationalize the right-brain material doesn't quite get it for me. But that's where we can help each other.

• Like 3

Never mind the Egyptians, going back to the dawn of civilization I see singing, dancing, fun, a bit of fearful respect and a sense of community, not solitary confinement and definitely no FL whatsoever, more the complete opposite of stillness, also resulting in kia/kundalini/dmt release or whatever one may call it.

Reminds me of how the early Taoists seemed to have no problem combining internal and external alchemy(before the cinnabar/arsenic period and the megalomanic quest for immortality^^) and were more easy-going than the many to follow. Many wonderful taoist texts were even written under the influence of pot (o.O) BLASPHEMY!!! lol

Just as time went by everything became so moral, regulated and creepily fundamentalist with a stick up one's ahem.

I'm sure the Nazis were into FL bigtime, haha FL-Nazipervs, like the "Nazi"monks who gave mercury pills to deathrowers.