Informer

What is GENERAL DISCUSSION?

Eclectic discussion across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice. As long as you are up for a good time and remain respectful, you're welcome to discuss your path.

"wide range of spiritual thought"

who wrote this?

is it specific only to 'masters' and 'teachers'

How do you define "spiritual thought" for my own self?

How do you define it for 10,000 members?

In my thought and experience all is tao and even political argument is a progression through internal experience and increasing awareness.

I'm still trying to figure out how any of this is such a big deal :blink: We've all seen plenty of topics get moved to new areas without compliant. There've even been threads that got cut/split and moved into multiple threads in an attempt to keep things here semi-organized and it never seems to be an issue.

Why is it suddenly such a problem where a thread is located? It's still open and there's even a convenient link in general discussion where it can still be seen by everybody so now it's visible in two forums instead of just one. Now the thread has double the visibility so if anything I would expect steve to get a 'thankyou' instead of a lot of whining and crying over a non-issue :huh:

• Like 1

I agree with the moderators. Every few months the relatively same topic get posted on several threads, where they often end up devolving into pissing contests. Worse they begin to litter the front page, hurting the flow of other conversations.

I don't care if its PUA, Aliens, Fungus, World Domination, some subjects get over posted need some form of trimming. If some of the threads get thrown into Off Topic, no tears on my part. Though I understand egos getting easily bruised. Again its not the subject, its having 3 or 4 active with the flare ups on each ie 3 or 4 people engaged in multi thread pissing. Fine on one thread, silly in several at the same time.

I get the feeling 'You're like China' :(, is gonna be the new 'you're like Hitler' :rolleyes:

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2