Sign in to follow this  
d'avid

somebody selling SFQ Level I?

I hope it's ok to ask a kind of commercial question...

I wanted to buy the Spring Forest Fundamentals with the Level I DVD but couldn't from the webpage as I can just pay with paypal not with credit card directly. Is there somebody willing to sell and ship me this set or just the Level 1 DVD against a payment by paypal? I would pay up to / maximum the new price (there is currently a 35% holiday discount on springforestqigong.com).

if you pop your cc info into paypal you can use paypal for the transaction and have it draw the funds from that. :)

if you pop your cc info into paypal you can use paypal for the transaction and have it draw the funds from that. :)

I know, I did so, but on springforestqigong.com I am not able to select paypal as a mean of payment.

Thanks though for the hint...

ah, I got your intent backwards, sorry -_- for the account you put in there your bank never gave you a debit card??

ah, I got your intent backwards, sorry -_- for the account you put in there your bank never gave you a debit card??

debit cards I have (like maestro ec = eurocard, but that's rather for stores than online), I also had a credit card (still active with paypal) that I lost and didn't order anew.

I am from Europe, we don't use credit cards so often here. I just thought I give it a try whether somebody has that dvd lying round without use and purpose and likes to sell. I will get another credit card otherwise.

debit should be no different - good luck with the material, it is good. I dont have the DVD but I did pick up the book and the tape on a sale a while back - his small universe is great, felt some interesting things the very first time I tried it :)

I wanted to buy the Spring Forest Fundamentals with the Level I DVD but couldn't from the webpage as I can just pay with paypal

check ebay.

ebay loves paypal, because they own it :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spring-Forest-Qigong-Level-1-Health-Master-Chunyi-Lin-Format-DVD-/160675342310?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item2568ff27e6

Edited by humbleone

@humbleone, yes, I know, I did, but why pay more than double?

david, you may want to ask what is included. Amazon appears to also sell it for the same price.

I think I know what you are saying. I also ordered level 1 from SFQ website last week. it was on sale for $12.95. but I believe it is a different product. it is the 'new' level 1 with only one dvd.

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Forest-Qigong-Health-Master/dp/0974094420/ref=pd_sim_b_3

Spring Forest Qigong Level 1 for Health Personal Learning Course. Includes: 1) DVD Level One for Health 2) Level 1 for Health Manual 3)CD Level One for Health Active Exercises 4) CD Level 1 for Health Sitting Meditations 5) CD Small Universe Guided Meditations 6) CD Inner Beauty Meditation Music 7) CD Back Into the Universe Meditation Music

Sign in to follow this