Cameron

Max Christensen Interview

I think the race thing refers to extraterrestrials and not different colors of human beings.

too late for dear Max now mixing those waterblue european eyes with hawaian dna.. maoahh..no place left on that shuttle..

I'm only going to be happy if both happens, otherwise I will remain grumpy. :angry::P

I'm happy either way :lol:

• Like 1

Hey guys, one last thing. I am still getting private messages from different people asking for advice on their practice. Please use common sense. As I wrote on this thread already I am not a spiritual teacher. I asked for my name to be taken off my teacher's website beacuase I don't see myself in that role. Their are plenty of good spiritual teachers find them yourself and ask them about your issues.

In respect to my specific lineage and practice. You have two really excellent teacher's in North America- Max and Sifu Jenny. And Kan San in Japan.

Really, if your serious about doing Kunlun I would just seek out one of those three and follow what they share with you.

Max has gone even further to help you by doing Skype sesshins for his students. One of the most highly skilled Taoist adepts in the west and he is available to chat with you on Skype for a very fair amount. It's a brave new world!

Even though Max says you really only need to see him once I will make it a point to Skype with him atleast once a year myself. So please save all your questions for Max himself.

Ok, getting ready to head to Harbin for Chinese New Year, best wishes in your practice.

Cam