Sign in to follow this  
hagar

My numbers are up

The mystery, Yes.

Much more important than the numbers.

Synchronicity...Does it really exist outside our need for it to exist. I have not yet looked into chaos theory and fuzzy logic, but this baffles my mind.

Thelerner:

You are probably right.

h

Update on my number issues:

It's getting past the point where I cannot rationalize this anymore.

I have started to use my girlfriend as witness to the times during the day when I find myself looking at double digits that are identical. And it's getting beyond 50% of the time. It's up to 5 to 10 times a day, when I'm up for logging it, taking an average of checking the time at about 15 to 20.

The only thing I notice is that the "effect" or phenomenon only happens if I "unwittingly" are checking the time, and not re-checking (obvious). It's only within a context where something else is of importance, and the time is only a reference. So consciously looking for the occurence will "jinx" it.

After inquiring for some time what my unconscious is trying to convey I've trown in the towel. It's just uncanny.

Reading up on it doesn't help. Spanning the whole horizon from plain coincidence, to chaos theory, fuzzy logic and all the way up to angelic communication, non of it makes any sense.

These days I kinda feel haunted, hoping my mind is playing tricks on me. If that is the case, it would be a relief.

Maybe this is one of those "just groove on the mystery" challenges.

h

I think synchronicity may actually be our natural norm when we are less blocked up and in tune with our integral oneness..

It is only because most of us are normally so out-of-tune, that it seems "abnormal?"

So, lack of synchronicity should really be "abnormal" and make you wonder, WTF is going on??? Why does everything seem so randomly chaotic now? :lol:

Edited by vortex

I think synchronicity may actually be our natural norm when we are less blocked up and in tune with our integral oneness..

It is only because most of us are normally so out-of-tune, that it seems "abnormal?"

So, lack of synchronicity should really be "abnormal" and make you wonder, WTF is going on??? Why does everything seem so randomly chaotic now? :lol:

Thanks

One of the better posts I've seen here on TTB

h

Sign in to follow this