Sign in to follow this  

Hmmm.. What Will Happen If...?

I am getting headaches more and more often as I practice. this surprises me, because this means that the chi I pack into the dan tien is being pushed up the spine and causes friction in the skull.

I am surprised that I don't feel more friction-pains in my spinal area.

are my headaches due to chi 'friction' in the channels of the head? Or I wonder if I am just unwittingly building up awesome chi in the skull?

I also find myself getting a lot of little 'shocking' tremors.. my abdomen will jump as if subjected to voltage. this is agood sign I think =)

I can't wait to see what happens further down the road...

In my experience, headaches are from being ungrounded. Foot baths, foot massage, concentrating on my feet when walking or running or just throughout the day (not in an obsessive way, but just paying attention to them and noticing they're there) is helpful... You should feel like your feet are drawn to the earth and head is connected to the sky, sort of like a stretched-out, expansive feeling. But in a good way.

oh wow you guys are so sweet =) thank you for your concern !!

Yes, I sleep well, no I don't need a teacher yet...

today my practice was headache free... and, check it out... I had one ofmy strongest 'bliss spells' I have had probably since my tantra practice in highschool =)

This is really working out for me =) I think that the orgonite realllly helped in refining the chi I have been packing.. and progress has been a real pleasure =)

Sign in to follow this