Marius Tudor

Litlle problem

Yeah, I guess I wasn't too clear also.. I meant more just "don't squander your fuel" if fatigue is an issue. Even retaining for 1 week at a time can make a big difference for most people's energy level. Plus it builds testosterone and retains a lot of nutrients so it could actually help to reduce stress.

Anyway, if this is of any interest, check out "Tao of Health, Sex, and Vitality" by Daniel Reid. It can give you some wickid skills with the ladies too :lol: , which is a great stress reduction imo..

I should definetely check that book :) Bring the wicked skills in .Could make great use of them :)

And to be honest, since I started posting on this forum and applying what I have learnt , I didn't even think about the sex aspect

Edited by Marius Tudor

Yeah, I guess I wasn't too clear also.. I meant more just "don't squander your fuel" if fatigue is an issue. Even retaining for 1 week at a time can make a big difference for most people's energy level. Plus it builds testosterone and retains a lot of nutrients so it could actually help to reduce stress.

Anyway, if this is of any interest, check out "Tao of Health, Sex, and Vitality" by Daniel Reid. It can give you some wickid skills with the ladies too :lol: , which is a great stress reduction imo..

I should definetely check that book :) Bring the wicked skills in .Could make great use of them :)

I found on this forum a sort of guide to some yoga movements

Ken Cohen - The Essential Qigong Training Course

I found it by typing ying chi vs yanh chi on google but I don't want to go that far yet...Just want to learn the ropes :)

Edited by Marius Tudor

hello guys!

I haven't been posting in a long time but now it seems that I have great problem instead of a little one.I went back to the old habbits and I've lost again my focus and I really don't know what to do,that why I return here to request some help.What I really want is some focus