Sign in to follow this  
shine

Year 2008 William Bodri

Hi,

I used the pen name of shine. First word I saw on the wall of papers.

This is a comment on an old post, but just wanted to give everyone the benefit of more information before making blind assumptions.

I started Meditation and Hatha Yoga when I was in 7th grade. I have studied Martial Arts, Chi Kung all my life and only in the past 10 years serious meditation. I undertook a painful task of studing the great references to various religions and pulling out the spiritual culitivation training and knowledge to cross reference it and make better sense.

I came across Master Nan years ago, who is Bodri's teacher. They both are the real deal and I sure hope those cultivators out there, will use some Prajna before casting shadows. Unless we are enlightened, we should never doubt the words of those whom are enlightened from the past. Master Nan is recognized as an enlighted Master of Buddhism, Taoism and Tibetian Buddhism. I have read all his works and Bodri's and find them to be right on the mark with my studies in Taoism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianty. As the saying goes, don't take my word for it, ready all the materials for 30 years, and practice and you will see the truth for yourself.

Good luck

Sign in to follow this