konchog uma

giving away Pillars of Bliss

who wants my copy of Pillars of Bliss?

don't PM me, just answer here.

i'll PM the first person who responds and get your address.

and before the ruckus starts, no i didn't see nagas, i just don't like kunlun, my intuition and every other guide in my life has told me to stop.

who wants my copy of Pillars of Bliss?

don't PM me, just answer here.

i'll PM the first person who responds and get your address.

and before the ruckus starts, no i didn't see nagas, i just don't like kunlun, my intuition and every other guide in my life has told me to stop.

its already gone, to someone i was already PMing

damn that was fast

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

seriously.

for what its worth, the best part of kunlun is available other places, like from Sifu Jenny Lamb, whos approach to spontaneous movement i highly recommend. www.easterninternalarts.com

i don't personally think you're missing out on anything vital. Stick with your shen gong and horse stance work, seriously. Don't sweat kunlun. just my 2 cents

Interesting thesis, Bloodywarrior. I don't mean to be overly bold but do you have any actual evidence to support these assertions of yours? I don't claim that, a priori, your argument is entirely without merit, but solely that it would behoove one to more closely investigate some of the tenets on which it rests. Nonetheless, there is a certain succinctness and, dare I say it, directness with which you communicate your points which are not entirely without a certain joie de vivre, if I may so.

I look forward to further stimulating discourse on your part.

• Like 2

Okay, so the person i gave Pillars of Bliss to gave it back to me. Does anyone else want it? Same as last time, don't PM me, just respond here and to the first person who says they want it i will send a PM and exchange information. I will mail it to you USPS.

Its now 8:18pm EST, lets see how long this takes...

Okay, so the person i gave Pillars of Bliss to gave it back to me. Does anyone else want it? Same as last time, don't PM me, just respond here and to the first person who says they want it i will send a PM and exchange information. I will mail it to you USPS.

Its now 8:18pm EST, lets see how long this takes...

If by some weird reason, that person gives it back to you, I would like to borrow it. lol