AstralProjectee

Draw chi from sacrum into prostate.

anamatva both of your replies there are in the wrong thread. I think you meant to put them into this thread. http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/20814-i-can-think-myself-to-orgasum-here-is-how-i-did-it/

I know I can agree that I probably need to go more to the basics first. I am referring to this thread.

my mistake, i hope its no problem. Just trying to help.

Another thing to consider is that the energy in the sacrum is not just a regular chi, it may be made up of chi but it is like super dense chi, so putting that in to parts of the body other than chakras is too much in one area and asking for trouble in form of stagnation and blockages which leads to all sorts of issues.

This would not be the same as directing healing chi to a part of the body as recommended in qi gong. I think the chi in the sacrum, that used during kundalini, is like a processed type of chi, made dense enough to work on energy centers which are more ethereal and so need something more condensed. To put the same amount of chi in random parts of the body will just cause imbalance. This is not the way to do it.

Another thing to consider is that the energy in the sacrum is not just a regular chi, it may be made up of chi but it is like super dense chi, so putting that in to parts of the body other than chakras is too much in one area and asking for trouble in form of stagnation and blockages which leads to all sorts of issues.

This would not be the same as directing healing chi to a part of the body as recommended in qi gong. I think the chi in the sacrum, that used during kundalini, is like a processed type of chi, made dense enough to work on energy centers which are more ethereal and so need something more condensed. To put the same amount of chi in random parts of the body will just cause imbalance. This is not the way to do it.

Ok I see. We'll that is what I will do. Though I have heard that you can bring highly refined chi into your organs but only masters can do that. What I heard from Bruce Frantzis is if you don't unblock the energy first in your body you will not be able to handle it high amounts of chi or as he said it the fire tradition. So for a beginner what you say makes sense.