Sign in to follow this  
tulku

Love and Desires are Antithetical to Enlightenment

one needs to be kind and compassion in their minds instead of in their hearts

as i said, it is a wisdom thingy

Mind and heart has to work in tandem. This is the the ultimate union which overcomes dualistic tendencies.

Wisdom does not arise without Right Effort. Right Effort does not arise without wisdom. Its a symbiotic process, not one taking precedence over the other.

• Like 1

btw, do you all know that in the upper dimensions, one can procreate without needing a partner?

they can just create a child out of their very own bodies without needing sex..

love between humans and especially sex between humans is a very lowly thing only meant for lowly dimensional humans..

the very act of coupling .. the very thought of coupling.. is a very low thing

i know this since birth but i didn't dare to say it out loud for fear of being an outcast..

now i am being punished for not saying it out loud..

i am punished for not saying that love, sex and coupling are very lowly things because i fear being ostracized ..

well, i have said it out loud now so if the higher dimensional beings are watching this, well you all have no excuse to fault me now, do you?

Edited by tulku

btw, do you all know that in the upper dimensions, one can procreate without needing a partner?

love between humans and especially sex between humans is a very lowly thing only meant for lowly dimensional humans..

i know this since birth but i didn't dare to say it out loud for fear of being an outcast..

i am punished for not saying that love, sex and coupling are very lowly things because i fear being ostracized ..

well, i have said it out loud now so if the higher dimensional beings are watching this, well you all have no excuse to fault me now, do you?

Love between human and sentient beings is a significant aspect of cultivation. It's the basis for Mahayana vehicle in Buddhism. You don't aspire for enlightenment to liberate yourself or attain siddhis, but for the sake of all sentient beings. This is a vow to unconditionally love and engage with others for their benefit. The union of father and mother, of guru and disciple, master and consort, bodhisattvas and deluded beings, sage and nature, on and on, all about intertwined relationships

Also, it seems like you quite enjoy being the outcast and derive pleasure from all the attention you are getting from your topics.

Just a thought.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

I am still quite puzzled where you are hoping to take these sorts of assertions.

The only thing watching you is your own mental stage director, and you are acting out the script which you are constantly updating and re-writing on so many levels, yet none of it exists outside your own imagination, of which you have in grand supply.

All these percepts which you deem lowly are in actual fact neutral by nature. It is the energy of grasping, clinging and aversion which makes them turn out to be either lowly or not. There really are no scales available to measure their worth.

Each individual acts out their own script according to their mental formations. Spiritual cultivation in a way is the process by which we recognize that even though we each have our unique script, nothing is there to prevent us from re-inventing or re-wiring the script we have thus far accumulated and have been conditioned to believe its written in stone and therefore unchangeable.

Maybe you need to go and get laid a little more. Or find someone to "couple" with that's not just about two bodies rubbing against each other. Or making babies. ^_^

Love between human and sentient beings is a significant aspect of cultivation. It's the basis for Mahayana vehicle in Buddhism. You don't aspire for enlightenment to liberate yourself or attain siddhis, but for the sake of all sentient beings. This is a vow to unconditionally love and engage with others for their benefit. The union of father and mother, of guru and disciple, master and consort, bodhisattvas and deluded beings, sage and nature, on and on, all about intertwined relationships

Also, it seems like you quite enjoy being the outcast and derive pleasure from all the attention you are getting from your topics.

Just a thought.

That is the buddhist perspective and buddhist perspective like any other perspective on this planet, taoist, hindu or otherwise, is very limited.

The main purpose of enlightenment is to evolve one's soul so that it can move through the upper dimensions back to the Creator/Universe/Tao.

Yes we should try to help others evolve their souls as well but not at the expense of one's own evolution and enlightenment.

Love between sentient beings is more a stumbling block, an obstacle and a training ground.

It distracts and prevents you from realizing the True Love from the Creator/Universe/Dao himself.

This is why I say one must cultivate siddhis in order to learn from gurus in the higher dimensional worlds.

Despite all the talk about emptiness in the buddhist traditions, there are beings and gods in the higher dimensions who are very real and who can teach one about enlightenment more than any single human master on this planet.

If one fail to make contact with a higher dimensional guru, then one will have very little chance of gaining enlightenment because all the current teachings on this planet are very limited in scope due to the fact that our spiritual senses are closed.

I am making penance for my past misdeeds and my past ignorance. Not interested in deriving pleasure.

Edited by tulku

I am still quite puzzled where you are hoping to take these sorts of assertions.

The only thing watching you is your own mental stage director, and you are acting out the script which you are constantly updating and re-writing on so many levels, yet none of it exists outside your own imagination, of which you have in grand supply.

All these percepts which you deem lowly are in actual fact neutral by nature. It is the energy of grasping, clinging and aversion which makes them turn out to be either lowly or not. There really are no scales available to measure their worth.

Each individual acts out their own script according to their mental formations. Spiritual cultivation in a way is the process by which we recognize that even though we each have our unique script, nothing is there to prevent us from re-inventing or re-wiring the script we have thus far accumulated and have been conditioned to believe its written in stone and therefore unchangeable.

I don't re-invent the script.

The script is all written by the Creator/Universe/Tao.

That is the buddhist perspective and buddhist perspective like any other perspective on this planet, taoist, hindu or otherwise, is very limited.

The main purpose of enlightenment is to evolve one's soul so that it can move through the upper dimensions back to the Creator/Universe/Tao.

Yeah, and who's perspective is this? Yours? Some god's?

Yes we should try to help others evolve their souls as well but not at the expense of one's own evolution and enlightenment.

Love between sentient beings is more a stumbling block, an obstacle and a training ground.

It distracts and prevents you from realizing the True Love from the Creator/Universe/Dao himself.

This is why I say one must cultivate siddhis in order to learn from gurus in the higher dimensional worlds.

Apparently those gurus will probably not help you. Why should they at the expense of their own evolution and enlightenment? ;)

Despite all the talk about emptiness in the buddhist traditions, there are beings and gods in the higher dimensions who are very real and who can teach one about enlightenment more than any single human master on this planet.

If one fail to make contact with a higher dimensional guru, then one will have very little chance of gaining enlightenment because all the current teachings on this planet are very limited in scope due to the fact that our spiritual senses are closed.

I am making penance for my past misdeeds and my past ignorance. Not interested in deriving pleasure.

Actually the god realm is just one of the six realms within the samsaric wheel.

Your making penance is just you yourself whipping your own back. Spiritual cultivation is all about pleasure and bliss. Nirvana is the greatest bliss, not numbing yourself into blank states.

Yeah, and who's perspective is this? Yours? Some god's?

Apparently those gurus will probably not help you. Why should they at the expense of their own evolution and enlightenment? ;)

Actually the god realm is just one of the six realms within the samsaric wheel.

Your making penance is just you yourself whipping your own back. Spiritual cultivation is all about pleasure and bliss. Nirvana is the greatest bliss, not numbing yourself into blank states.

Those gurus will not help me at this stage of my own evolution because I have not developed the siddhis to communicate with them yet.

Those gurus will help each and every single soul on this planet because we are all connected to them.

I am not just talking about the god realm I am talking about the buddic and formless realms as well.

You do not know what is going on regarding my own spiritual situation nor do you know what is true nirvana.

Those gurus will not help me at this stage of my own evolution because I have not developed the siddhis to communicate with them yet.

Those gurus will help each and every single soul on this planet because we are all connected to them.

I am not just talking about the god realm I am talking about the buddic and formless realms as well.

You do not know what is going on regarding my own spiritual situation nor do you know what is true nirvana.

Hello? :wacko:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this