Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Today and Yesterday... Sun practice and Key Sound update...

Forgive me if this is suppose to be in the practice session...

I want to thank YODA for bringing up the Sun Practice and the Key Sound (multiples.com)... These are very excellent practices!!! THANKS!

Well, I just noticed the sun yesterday where I was throughout the day in a meeting and was absorbing it. I noticed it in the AM on the drive into work and was bringing it in and again on the way home and then basking in it through a window during a 3 hour meeting... Good stuff! I did it again today when I noticed the Sun. It is great this time of year becuase it is less intense and better for direct eye connection to absorb. Anyway, I absorb it down to my sexual center and the trifold points in the lower tan tien.

So, today! Wow today! Key sound went to town. It is the spiritual experience that is being pointed too! I had a full body experience that I can still connect with but after so much time, one has to go on with life...

I mean I feel like I could care less if I ever had an ejaculatory orgasm again! Oh yea, you know how I said that around 48 hours or so before any major breakthrough I had ejaculated after a period of retention. Well, same thing this time.

Ming Men was pulsing and was distinctly the source of how it was pulsing in. I noticed it and then started doing the key sound with this pulsating. I also got in my mind some really hot stuff at the moment of the pulsations and between the two the inner sound lowered and I was in quite a state of ecstasy...

I highly recommend checking out the key sound stuff to go along with everything/anything else you might be working with. Oh yea, I do the key sound silently and I do it anytime I start to feel "good".

Inner Peace,

Matt

Matt,

You are definitely ahead of Yoda in Keysound territory. When you had the heartgasm, were you doing the keysound silently? Also, did you direct the sunchi to the sex center or did it just go there on its own?

I've had great success applying sunchi toward WSM meditation and towards life in general, but I'm doing too much too fast and need to pace my sun practice to get used to the voltage.

I've put keysound aside for the moment but I'm glad that sunchi will help with that one too when I get back to it. Obviously, heartgasms are a seriously good thing!

Also, I'm having a hard time discerning the similarities and differences between sunchi and meditation chi and sexual (hot and cold) chi, etc. On the shen-chi-jing scale where is the sun? Thanks for any thoughts on that.

-Yoda 8)

Yodster,

Yes, I was doing the key sound silently. I actually do it any time I feel a "rush" of sexual energy becuase something turned me on (I never got an erection during this experience).

Also I should say pulsing at ming men I should say the wheel turning sensation just to clarify. Actually the key sound sorta mimics this phenomenom. Like over and over oscilating Ahhaaaah, Ahhaaah...

I also think that the sound helps one no matter where they are on there path it just takes a bit of getting used to. I would call what I had a heartgasm, is that what it is called? My whole body was in bliss - it felt orgasmic throughout and just really intense (not the most intense I have felt but really nice, also no waves)

On the different Chi's... I think I would go crazy if I tried to answer that one. Meaning, just enjoy them and develop your own relationships with the different energies in nature. There are just so many different things one can experience. What I tried to do was keep trying for the primordial that births all the others.

With that said, Winn does the topic justice in Greatest Kan and Li...

Inner Peace,

Matt

Hey I had seen the keysound website before and thought that it was nonesense, but after reading the above discussion, i ordered it and it works! I havent had a full blown non ejac orgasm yet, but I definitely see it coming in the near future.

Thanks for the info guys....

enjoy

Sign in to follow this