Vmarco

Sky Dancers

i think this was the last one of VMarco's posts i read. Its terrible to feel that you're going to be attacked snidely for the CRIME of disagreeing with someone. Rigidity is not the dao, is not the buddha nature, isn't anything that isn't going to do much but break eventually. Worthless dust.

I'm with you RainbowVein, it saddens me to read.

Unfortunately for you,...you failed to see that A Seeker set the tone of the discussion:

Just as you play fast & loose with the terminology related to the Tao and the area of Taoism, however, you display in this thread a rather superficial grasp....you spoke with an air of authority on the topic. My post, therefore, was aimed at the casual reader of this thread who might have gotten the impression that your statements reflected the cumulative results of the hundreds of years or observation, experimentation and thought that have been devoted around the world to the topic.

Your self-appellation as "a Progressive" is quite revealing....you demonstrated a lack of understanding of mathematics, relativity (both special & general)... you cherry-pick details to meld into your own interpretation.

... so that you had some sort of...schizoeffective episode or just a bad 'shroom, I honestly have no idea --

Fundamentally, it's great to hear that you (anamatva) found an excuse to no longer read my posts. It says volumns about you,...just as Rainbowvein's last ad hominem.

To spew is to discharge accumulated knowledge in an attempt to guard one's closed-mindedness (in this case A Seekers post-modern views) by manifesting a phantom tag-along with a common quote, in order to make one's delusion more palatable.

If say, Marblehead post the exact same statement, it would have been responded to in a different way,...because Marblehead's approach is much different than A Seekers casual, post-modern, sciential views.

V

Unfortunately for you,...you failed to see that A Seeker set the tone of the discussion:

conflict follows you around like a shadow, the unfortunate thing for me would be to get involved by saying more than i have.

Fundamentally, it's great to hear that you (anamatva) found an excuse to no longer read my posts. It says volumns about you,...just as Rainbowvein's last ad hominem.

it actually doesn't say volumes about me, you just erroneously think that you know all about me from the little information i've given you. I will tell you why i don't read your posts, so you don't have to infer these volumes from between the lines. Oh wait, i already did, conflict follows you like a dark cloud over your head, and everywhere you post you anger people. So i don't involve myself. Sometimes you come up as a "difficult person" in my metta practice, but thats all i really want to do with you. There's no need for further discussion.

• Like 2

Now this:-

The Burning Time

This I like

Yes,...that would great if Christians read their own rules (min 4:16 in above film),...for example,...1 Thess 5:21 says "prove all things"

So how can we prove who is a real Christian? Well actually, Jesus left a specific litmus test for determining the true christian faithful, as published in the canonized text,...Mark 16:16-18. A true Christian, "the man who accepts baptism,...will be able to drink deadly poison without harm".

Can you imagine all the "sorry for your loss" comments that would promote on TTB

Edited by Vmarco

Yes,...that would great if Christians read their own rules (min 4:16 in above film),...for example,...1 Thess 5:21 says "prove all things"

So how can we prove who is a real Christian? Well actually, Jesus left a specific litmus test for determining the true christian faithful, as published in the canonized text,...Mark 16:16-18. A true Christian, "the man who accepts baptism,...will be able to drink deadly poison without harm".

Can you imagine all the "sorry for your loss" comments that would promote on TTB

Yes - and God made the world in 6 days and had his tea-break on day 7 :rolleyes: LOL

I have always rather admired those serpent-handling Christian denominations . Those guys do have the courage of their convictions.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Yes - and God made the world in 6 days and had his tea-break on day 7 :rolleyes: LOL

Yes,...and after the 6th day, when the Elohim (gods) made male and female,...and sometime after the 7th day Tea Break,...the Elohim put Adam in a deep sleep and made Eve from his rib. Go Figure!

I have always rather admired those serpent-handling Christian denominations . Those guys do have the courage of their convictions.

And they regularly get bitten and die