Sign in to follow this  
Harmonious Emptiness

link between General and Taoist Discussion

I'm thinking there's a bit of a disconnect between people who post mainly in one or the other forum. Maybe a direct link to click on to switch between the forums would help?

it would also be very convenient

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

I'm thinking there's a bit of a disconnect between people who post mainly in one or the other forum.

Well that divide developed quickly considering how "new" Taoist discussion.

also not sure what you mean by a link, do you have an example?

Well that divide developed quickly considering how "new" Taoist discussion.

also not sure what you mean by a link, do you have an example?

I just mean that it seems like a lot of people in GD stay out of TD and vice versa. If there was a link in each forum that could be clicked to switch over to the other one, that might be helpful, and very convenient at the same time

Ok I understand, but the intent was for them to be separated, like the Chinese language section, contributed articles off topic. rather than sub forums like book club, healing circle etc.

The easiest way to "link" them is to jump around from the main page http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/index

For now they are both different sections that any TTB can participate in. But we want a more "Taoist" focus for Taoist discussion so I would expect different people would gravitate to different forums, depending on what they wanted to discuss.

Sign in to follow this