Sign in to follow this  
Pub(EPiC)ic_bOb

Who deserves truth?

There was a time when I thought people deserved what they got. People very rarely get what they deserve it seems. So I was wrong.

So then, Ive noticed a new upcrop of people who are upset about dishonesty. What does this mean?

Well I could wait around a while and wait for everything to catch up but that is sometimes not like me.

What do I mean? Well there are no hardened answers. However what we do know is that there is a common thread with regards to people who favor inheirent honesty or lie to spite the rest of the dishonest.

The term that was coined for some of these traits was "Indigo". Now that there are Indigo adults we are starting to see the affect it has had on the world at large.

As warriors themselves when things dont meet the mark of deep truth, indigo adults or children become destructive turning things over and obliterating them.

So the matter of truth it seems isnt who deserves it, who is politically right or wrong or more right. It just seems that humanitys traits through procreation has changed and more children are showing these traits. The old laws and goals for business, religion and society simply dont meet the new kids standards.

Does this mean they will weak havock on outmoded ideas? Yes. We dont know how much it will change but we do know that at least 80% of the children born today exhibit these traits based upon society sampling studies.

None of the old ideas of good and bad are likely to exist when they are done. Good and evil are simply concepts of the weak and ignorant. In the age of compassion, where compassion has proven its holding power in the last few years most likely these warriors will be replaced by an even new group of adults that only thrive on compassion. This spells doom for the economic era, or a rebirth due to new paradigms for growth based upon compassion twords individuals.

Thats my take. Feel free to add.

It is my very bieased opinion that we do not deserve anything. We should have to work for what we get. The better your work the better your results.

It is my very bieased opinion that we do not deserve anything. We should have to work for what we get. The better your work the better your results.

I agree! Especially after riding on your lawn mower on a hot day. I think I have some truth under my arms right now! :lol:

Sign in to follow this