tulku

is Kunlun considered to be a Yin Microcosmic Kundalini style?

Hi there. Earlier this year I attended Apprentice / instructor training with Sifu Max. Max has restructured / modified the complete system, & to me, the exercises as they are now taught seem to simplify the various options presented in the Kunlun book, which has been withdrawn with a new rewritten version due out at the end of the year.

I would not describe Kunlun as a 'yin' form. It teaches how to open up to the cooling, rejuvenating energy of the universe (Water Path), as opposed to working withe Earth / fire energy which is common to Qigong and kundalini yoga.

As for learning, there is currently two beginner courses,Level 1 (purification & enhancing energy flow), followed by Level 2 (exercise refinement & variations). As it currently stands, you may then attend a course with Max to become a 'Kunlun Apprentice' after practising for 12 months. The initial courses are run by certified instructors - & previously known as Facilitators. There is a list at Max's Primordial Alchemist website.

The main practices are Red Phoenix, Kunlun, 5 Elements, & I-gong.

It is certainly the most powerful system I have encountered, & from my experiences, certainly lives up to its reputation as the 'Quick Quick Path"