AstralProjectee

How do I purify the nerves and remove blockages?

How do I purify the nerves and remove blockages? I was thinking pranayama would do this. Though am still just a newbie at this. Any of you have thoughts on this. I know Taoism seems to have a more refined way of reaching enlightenment. Thoughts please.

How do I purify the nerves and remove blockages? I was thinking pranayama would do this. Though am still just a newbie at this. Any of you have thoughts on this. I know Taoism seems to have a more refined way of reaching enlightenment. Thoughts please.

There are several Taoist energetic systems that can assist the body in removing blockages. Qigong & Neigong are designed to help with this. Purify the nerves? Not sure what you are asking. Eating a good healthy diet would probably be a good start.

Fire breath practices are good when done without excess [if you do not have a teacher].

Heart practices, like the one Ralis posted in the Heart Mind thread will also start purifying and opening the nervous system.

I like Mantra. As i repeat it, its like a sphere of loving heart energy expands out through all the layers of my body and fields and beyond. This energy starts working its wonders on the nerves and on the subtle channels and subtle body's.

also as intense focus builds up the mind gets clearer and clearer and More luminous.

That said, any yoga or Chikung is good also.

Internal Martial Arts are a great way of grounding into Earth (yin) while reaching to Heaven (yang); this way you'll avoid energy imbalances and stagnation. Walking meditation Vipassana-fashion is also another effective method.