Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

The Cambrian Explosion

A problem with the fossil record does not entirely refute the theories. It just gives them some problems.

Casual thought may say "The fossil record is inconsistent! Theory is wrong!" which is exactly why the casual do not get very far in this.

Certainly it makes the theories more vague, less specific, and much less precise. IT takes even more explanatory power away from an already broad and vague theory.

Evolution is not equal to abiogenesis. They are entirely different, one does not depend on the other at all.

Not everyone would agree that the origin and what happens after are not connected. In any case, clearly the Life from Non Life theory, and the theory of Evolution are made to support each other, and are part of a larger context, and larger worldview.

Not everyone would agree that the origin and what happens after are not connected. In any case, clearly the Life from Non Life theory, and the theory of Evolution are made to support each other, and are part of a larger context, and larger worldview.

Everything that happens is connected in one way or another. (No, I'm not thinking of converting to Buddhism. Hehehe.)

Cause and effect rule. Most times we do not know all the causes. Doesn't mean we have to run around making up our own imaginary causes. It is really pretty easy to say "I don't know."

If one hold to the Big Bang Theory, one needs admit that everything (of this present universe) started with that event. I, personally, don't need to know all the answers, just need a few so that I can have a center of reference.

No matter where and how life started, it did, in fact, start, and we humans have the potential of allowing life to continue to its fullest potential but we also have the potential of destroying all life as we know it. We have choices.

Yep, that is the way it is thought to have been.

Initially very primative life slowly becoming more complex.

Slow from a human perspective. From a geological perspective, in an instant.

Hehehe. Yeah, perspective matters.

Sign in to follow this