Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Braco the Gazing Healer

Someone posted this on another forum. And lo and behold, there is a Braco center in NM. His gaze is intense like no other and even his photo heals cars. :lol: See testimonials. The photos of the devotees are of the same people who have been sponsoring this stuff around here for years.

The Braco jewelry must be very special!

https://www.bracoamerica.com/Braco_America/Testimonials.html

Edited by ralis

That was a good one! Did you read the testimonials? :wacko:

I did read them and although they sound remarkable, it could also just be 'guru marketing'.

Saw him live - 4m distance.

He came he saw and the he was gone.

And I was just : "What?"

From some of the testiomonals I must say that for Braco is a catalysator for me : not.

Q

That's funny. :) I don't know anything about Braco but maybe this had something to do with it? I wonder what this 'seven second rule' for videos is about.:

Edited by The Way Is Virtue

And for seven seconds...

we saw Braco serveral seven seconds now^_^

Q

Still it is interesting that some people are saying that when they brought pictures of someone they know who has health problems and hold the pictures during the gazing session that some of those people have been healed. Of course there is no way to know whether these stories are true or exagerated without someone independently looking into such stories. Some or all of these people being interviewed could be members of the organization or such. It would also be interesting to know what exactly is done with all the money made by this organization, and whether any of it goes to Braco, and whether or not this is a non-profit organization. If what I have read is at all accurate, if they have been charging $8 per person, and Braco has been seeing a couple of hundred thousand people a year , plus sales of the jewelry and DVDs, that would add up to fair bit of money. Maybe someone here knows more about such details...

There was a Chinese acupuncturist a few miles from here

who was famous to those who knew him. He lived in this

dump of a house on a dead end street and healed many people

in his life and was well known to a few for healing severed

nerves especially severed spinal cords. He had built a machine

that put out the right kind and frequency electricity and would

put a needle into either end of the severed nerve and turn on the

machine and the two end would jump together and reconnect. He

likened it to some kind of worms who bodies will reconnect if severed.

I met one of his spinal injury patients who had an amazing story to tell

about having his spinal cord reconnected then being put on a totally yin

diet and herbs for 6 months that turned him almost into a female. He grew

breasts and lost mass elsewhere haha. The doctor said that the nerve are very Yin

and so heal faster when the Yang aspect of body is reduced. I got too look at

the photos and file the doctor kept of the two years of therapy the patient was kept on where his changed this male into female, very amazing healing process.

The most amazing thing about the doctors life life was his anonymity giving what he could do. He passed on years ago. I remember he always had a runny nose from allergies an shuffled around like you might expect and 92 year old to do but

the amount of energy in his form or presence was amazing to behold. I heard of him from a healer was involved in the 60's as a forerunner in spiritual development

Like the Acupuncturist he was practically unknown and admitted to living high up to keep it that way. I was still a young guy when I first went to see him so with

no adulterated expectation or presumption I observed something very amazing.

I was sitting in a waiting room and he walked in. I was only able to see his face from behind a very bright aura like you see around a candle if its very close to your face. It obscured his body down to about his feet and a big part of the room as he walked towards me. Apart from healing a lot of typically difficult diseases he was known mostly for the way people grew after seeing him. Your own personal presence and life force made rather dramatic increases. You could call him a faith healer because his intent to help came from the heart or love. He too is no longer on the planet

Edited by torus693

I can tell that he has a lot of aesthetic charisma, so to speak. This in itself can have a power. I don't know much else about him.

My intuition tells me that it is not entirely a hoax, but I feel something 'wrong'. It seems polluted. With people's minds running wild, plus the way marketing works, and money, there are a lot of ways it could be corrupted.

Maybe it really is just as simple as Braco being able to open his heart to 'spiritual love' and allow that to pass through him. Maybe that is enough to trigger others to have spontaneous healings and such if they are really open to it. Those that don't believe in such things might think of any healings as the placebo effect. If it really does work for some people then I guess it doesn't matter how someone else prefers to think about it. Many interesting things in this world at any rate... :)

Sign in to follow this