andrew

Understanding energy experiences

thankyou Dagon, TWIV, bindo,

that is all very helpful, and the links are great as well. The quality of the advice available on this forum is staggering! i will have quite a bit of reading to do to get a grip on it all. And like TWIV said, I will leave room for intuition to guide me through as well. I have always found though, you cannot know what you do not know. So I'll take all this on board and let the divine organize it for me.

peace

andrew

edit: Actually Dagon you have touch on something I had been wondering; what is the relationship between kundalini and chi? i realise they are words from two different systems, but for you to say it could be one and not the other beg the question what is the difference in reality? Is it the way in which the energy arises or an actual different type of energy? and how would I tell the difference?

thanks

Edited by andrew

Andrew I am glad to see you are enjoying the book. There is a lot of information available out there and it can definitely be overwhelming. I wish you good tidings on this journey.

thanks MithShrike, and everyone who has given their time to respond, peace to you all!

I will be spending some time with this info, i have a lot of faith in the process of asking god for answers and allowing the answers to come. You have all been a part of that process and I will check in once I have some more experience with it and help out in return were I can. Goodbye for now.

thanks, peace and love

andrew