ejr1069

How to cultivate more YANG enegry?

Greetings all.

4 years ago I had a healing crisis that has been ongoing. Over time I have realized that Kundalini energy has been cleaning out my system (sometimes violently). I even had what I think I would clasify as an out of body experience. All this coming from someone that didn't believe in any of this stuff 4 years ago.

I have done yoga, a little tai chi, a lot of Zhuan Zhang Qigong and a lot of meditation. I played around with Kunlun, but any method that requires refraining from sexual activity/ejaculation is not for me. In any case, I have significantly developed my awareness over the last 4 years. However, I think I might have one of the following:

yang deficiency

poor circulation

adrenal fatigue

I am frequently tired during the day and require nore rest than most adults including daily naps. My hands and feet often get cold, especially after eating. And I am more sensitive these days that most of the women I know. All these lead me to believe that I might need to cultivate some more yang energy to come into balance.

Are there any exercises, poses, movements or meditations that you know of to cultivate yang energy? As I have not had much formal training from anywhere, mostly researching on-line and in books, if you offer any suggestions, please leave DETAILED instructions and or links ot them.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you might be able to offer.

Getting fit ,developing stamina might help.Running opens the body (down the hill-up the hill especially),cycling.

Or /and dancing a lot till you break in sweat .Daily for a month I am sure youll see the difference.

Plus whatever spiritual discipline .

Dr.Ra Kundalini