Sign in to follow this  
Cognizance

Masturbation without ejaculation

At rare instances I masturbate nearly close to orgasm but I don't reach the orgasm itself and do not lose any fluid. Now I understand some people think it's healthy to masturbate once in a while. I haven't had an orgasmn in two weeks and only masturbated 2 within those two weeks. Does masturbation in any way consume jing/qi even if you haven't ejaculated or attained an orgasm? I believe that in masturbating without ejacuating is a good way to develop discipline in a weird way in that I really really want to go all the way but I end up stopping instantly. Would this cause any impedance? I apologise if it is "tasteless" to some people but let's face it, we are dealing with our body and sexual organs/energy is one of, if not THE most important part of our body as it is how life is brought into this world. Thanks for any feedback guys. Cheers :D.

I apologise if it is "tasteless" to some people

HA.

About every 2-3 weeks, without fail, there is at least one new masturbation thread. Been that way for a while. Not going to be offending many people with it.

Do a search for some past threads for longer discussions. As for me, I say do what's natural and what feels healthy for your body. Some people do some pretty crazy things to impose the whole "don't lose fluids" thing to their body, and they wind up screwing it up and causing a LOT more harm than good.

My best advice is to just ejaculate when you feel you have to. Because it's meant to come out that way during sex.

I think that different traditions/schools have different methods for dealing with sex (because as you say, it's a natural part of life, so a tradition dealing with living life would include a chapter or two on sex) and various techniques, but they have their own trick, and a proper method of handling/balancing/circulating/releasing the energy when the situation calls for it. Since there is a big risk to your body, I'd say to find someone who can teach you a FULL method of dealing with sex, and by that, I mean a full method which addresses ALL aspects of health, of which sex is just a part. Unless you pay EXTREMELY close attention to your body, and know when something is going wrong, then you might be able to get away with it, but only with lots of trial and error, and plenty of failure.

Retaining the way you describe is just a very small part of a very small part of cultivating the energy of the body, as a result, it is partial, incomplete, and if I had to guess based on what's happened in the past, if you're lucky you're only going to screw yourself up to a point that you can fix it later on with a more comprehensive, balanced method.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Or girls

From what I've understood from TTB's and elsewhere, it doesn't really matter, this non-ejaculation business. And can even be very harmful to men physically.

I'd go get the hokey-purple-covered "Lover within" book we were talking about on the other thread (it's on Amazon) to understand the difference between climax and orgasm and the whole point of all of that stuff. Or go see our awesome friend Trunk's website. Many contributions from people who have tried "retention" and can explain "why not" very well indeed.

Then there was that other suggestion that "retention" was about much "more" than "sex-energy." And had to do with abstaining from thought. Whole n'other ballgame (pardon the pun!)

But if you understand "sex-energy" as something "terrible" and a bit "ole ole" the that's IMO where the very first error lies. It's just your life, and life in general, manifesting through you and your life and your organs. Blocking it off doesn't really sound like a very good idea.

I did the "hui yin" or whatever its called gate-closure while ejaculating to prevent it from coming out. It came out anyway.

And now I don't ejaculate anymore. Maybe one or two drops max. I think I may have messed something up...

I once got caught masturbating without ejaculating in summer camp. It was anticlamactic.

I reckon it's pretty possible that (almost) everyone has been "caught" at it at one point or another. I've identified all in allone time I got caught. Oh the shame. And even then, I think it was accidental (that I got caught). The rest of the time, i didn't get caught hahahah. :wub::lol:

What happens after the "catching" is IMO more or less important (i.e. can set one up for future years and years of misunderstanding and judgement of self and others). Then we go add "practicing abstention" on top of such history, go figure...

Imagine a time when we didn't have quite as much room for "privacy" - IMO means "getting caught" quite a lot!

Edit:

Edited by -K-

Sign in to follow this