Sign in to follow this  
Non

heh we are learning falun dafa...

I think it's kind of funny that our Chinese qigong instructor is teaching is Falun Dafa. He has not gone into the philosophy but or even told us the name. Maybe if someone asks he'll tell. But he calls it "the highest form of qigong, a buddhist qigong". I dont know if he meant that buddhist qigong is the highest or that this is the highest form of buddhist qigong, or that it's the highest qigong in general.

I have never gotten into falun gong to be honest with you so I dont know anything about it. but calling it the highest form of qigong? I think that's abit of a stretch.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

Guest sykkelpump

I think it's kind of funny that our Chinese qigong instructor is teaching is Falun Dafa. He has not gone into the philosophy but or even told us the name. Maybe if someone asks he'll tell. But he calls it "the highest form of qigong, a buddhist qigong". I dont know if he meant that buddhist qigong is the highest or that this is the highest form of buddhist qigong, or that it's the highest qigong in general.

I have never gotten into falun gong to be honest with you so I dont know anything about it. but calling it the highest form of qigong? I think that's abit of a stretch.

a bit of a strecch maybe,but If you dont focus on the cult thing and just do the exercises.I think you will be pleasantly suprised.I think it is far better than spring forest qi gong,zhineng qi gong and every other system I have tried.Health improvment is really fast with falun

A word of caution to you non. The Falun exercises are the most incompatable i have tried. That is to say, you cannot be training any other qigong apart from the Falun or you will get nasty side effects. You will also not be getting the full effect of the Falun exercises. As another taobum told me, if you run two trains going opposite directions on the same track..... :o

Edited by bamboo

A word of caution to you non. The Falun exercises are the most incompatable i have tried. That is to say, you cannot be training any other qigong apart from the Falun or you will get nasty side effects. You will also not be getting the full effect of the Falun exercises. As another taobum told me, if you run two train going opposite directions on the same track..... :o

what? he's teaching also the six healing sounds..

Edited by Non

what? he's teaching also the six healing sounds..

You practicing any other qigong, besides these two?

Personally, speaking from my own experiance, i really wouldn't mix things with the falun stuff. See the falun system sets up a very specific chi flow [exercise 4], this flow continues even after you have finished the exercises. Every time you do the exercises it reinforces that energy current, after a while it becomes like a large belt of energy following the river chariot rotation [up the back down the front, then into the legs]. Practically any other qigong exercise you practice will then disrupt this energy belt. Then you don't get the benefit of the falun exercise, and you may even cause some unwanted chi reactions.

That's my humble opinion on the matter ;)

Edited by bamboo

Well you must know that Falun Gong is not considered as a cultivation method which is welcomed because of its very mixed reputation.

Also honest it is not good to trick someone to learn a cultivation method, one has not concious agree with, again one have to think that in his opinion he think it is good and one should see for yourself if it is good as generally one will stop exercise if not liking it or feel that it is wrong.

Q

Is not considered vs what is, are 2 different things. FG exercises are transformation exercises of De. Littlle amount of De, little to transform via exercises, not much benefit.

Again my opinion, based on what I understood from the readings and may not be the whole truth.

Sign in to follow this