fizix

Robert Bruce's Manifestation and Self-Healing

Guest sykkelpump

Who's marketing?

I am merely advocating for a balance of information.

You have gone after Robert Bruce a couple of times in the past. I would hate for a newbie to come across your post and think that was the definitive review of Robert Bruce's method.

I just wanted to let other readers know that there are other people who have practice Robert Bruce's method, and find it a fulfilling experience.

smile.gif

I go after him because I know his system is waste of time,you just trying to balancing? are you for real.I am helping people stay away from his new age bs.You are just confusing people who wanna try.maybe they just do one try with spiritual stuff before they give up.and because of you they maybe waste this one try with Robert Bruce and gives up.Instead they could have life changing results if they started some real meditation.use your head,dont give advice if you dont can

I go after him because I know his system is waste of time,you just trying to balancing? are you for real.I am helping people stay away from his new age bs.You are just confusing people who wanna try.maybe they just do one try with spiritual stuff before they give up.and because of you they maybe waste this one try with Robert Bruce and gives up.Instead they could have life changing results if they started some real meditation.use your head,dont give advice if you dont can

And just because it didn't work out for you, it means it won't work for somebody else?

Maybe instead of just going after somebody, you could spend your time, oh, I dunno, actually suggesting an alternative practice? Maybe you can discuss some pros and cons about it? Oh, but for that, you'd actually have to be familiar with the methods and goals of Robert Bruce's methods, and it doesn't sound like you are.

What's that thing they teach you in business school, if you don't have a viable alternative, a solution to the problem, don't complain? I hear a whole lot of complaining from you about Robert Bruce, but have yet to hear any solution. Hmm. Care to prove me wrong?

Guest sykkelpump

And just because it didn't work out for you, it means it won't work for somebody else?

Maybe instead of just going after somebody, you could spend your time, oh, I dunno, actually suggesting an alternative practice? Maybe you can discuss some pros and cons about it? Oh, but for that, you'd actually have to be familiar with the methods and goals of Robert Bruce's methods, and it doesn't sound like you are.

What's that thing they teach you in business school, if you don't have a viable alternative, a solution to the problem, don't complain? I hear a whole lot of complaining from you about Robert Bruce, but have yet to hear any solution. Hmm. Care to prove me wrong?

It doesnt work because it is only sensitivity training,thats it.you would understand if you known a little moore about real cultivation.But you should tell about the benfits since you say it is a solid system.I tried it seriously a long time ago,before I understand much about cultivation,I guess you are at that point now.I have explained about his system many times before.If I can prove you wrong? are you stupid or something.Try the system yourself it will prove you wrong.And the solution you are asking for is to find a meditation that silence your mind.Its that easy,no secrets.but you need a meditation that works for you or most importent you have to stay with it over time.So dont be a child and defend a system you dont know or understand just because you want to write something on a forum

Edited by sykkelpump

It doesnt work because it is only sensitivity training,thats it.you would understand if you known a little moore about real cultivation.But you should tell about the benfits since you say it is a solid system.I tried it seriously a long time ago,before I understand much about cultivation,I guess you are at that point now.I have explained about his system many times before.If I can prove you wrong? are you stupid or something.Try the system yourself it will prove you wrong.And the solution you are asking for is to find a meditation that silence your mind.Its that easy,no secrets.but you need a meditation that works for you or most importent you have to stay with it over time.So dont be a child and defend a system you dont know or understand just because you want to write something on a forum

Robert Bruce does also suggest meditation, especially in his Astral Projection material. I never got very far with Bruce's system, because I never practiced it diligently. However, I do think his tactile imaging is a GREAT approach to energy work. I did see some results from that the few times I practiced it. As a long time member of his forums, I have read a number of testimonials from people who've had success using his methods. There's no one method that works for everyone...there's no "ultimate" technique that stands over and above every other one. Different people have different needs, and some people's needs seem to be quite adequately met by Robert Bruce's techniques.

I'm not happy with his new marketing scheme either...but it may just be a case that he feels it's the only way to achieve his dream of building a physical research institute. That takes a lot of money, and he's going to need to get it somehow.

you would understand if you known a little moore about real cultivation.

You keep saying this, but you never quite say what real cultivation is....

I tried it seriously a long time ago,before I understand much about cultivation

So you tried it early on in your career, and it didn't work, so you think it won't work for everyone? You think maybe part of your failure in his system was your inability to understand it? Maybe you should look at some of your preconceived notions. Not everyone is going to have the same experiences as you.

Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. And vice versa.

I guess you are at that point now.

You're free to guess as much as you want.

If I can prove you wrong? are you stupid or something.

Haha, you need to calm down. The only one who looks stupid here is you. You obviously failed to understand what I meant. Allow me to explain-

So far you have continued to bash Robert Bruce without ever providing a solution, perhaps because you don't have one. The way you could "prove me wrong" is by providing a valid alternative to Robert Bruce's material.

Try the system yourself it will prove you wrong.

Is this another one of your guesses? Or is this you generalizing your experiences to everyone again? Hmmm...

And the solution you are asking for is to find a meditation that silence your mind.Its that easy,no secrets.

And you say Robert Bruce is new agey tongue.gif Pick up a dozen new age books, and you'll see that written a dozen different times. Is knowing the right answer, but for the wrong reasons, still the right answer? Hmm....

but you need a meditation that works for you or most importent you have to stay with it over time.

For some people this might be the methods of Robert Bruce. Perhaps not for you, though.

So dont be a child

That made me lol.

Guest sykkelpump

Robert Bruce does also suggest meditation, especially in his Astral Projection material. I never got very far with Bruce's system, because I never practiced it diligently. However, I do think his tactile imaging is a GREAT approach to energy work. I did see some results from that the few times I practiced it. As a long time member of his forums, I have read a number of testimonials from people who've had success using his methods. There's no one method that works for everyone...there's no "ultimate" technique that stands over and above every other one. Different people have different needs, and some people's needs seem to be quite adequately met by Robert Bruce's techniques.

I'm not happy with his new marketing scheme either...but it may just be a case that he feels it's the only way to achieve his dream of building a physical research institute. That takes a lot of money, and he's going to need to get it somehow.

robert bruce teach meditation like this:just block your thoughts.anyone who have tried or knows a little about meditation knows this will only give you headache.

and robert bruces sensitivity training can create diffrent feelings in the body which some people confuses with real cultivation

Edited by sykkelpump

Guest sykkelpump

You keep saying this, but you never quite say what real cultivation is....

So you tried it early on in your career, and it didn't work, so you think it won't work for everyone? You think maybe part of your failure in his system was your inability to understand it? Maybe you should look at some of your preconceived notions. Not everyone is going to have the same experiences as you.

Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. And vice versa.

You're free to guess as much as you want.

There is no such thing that every sytem works,it just might not work for you.there are certain principles that has to be followed.and robert bruce doesent follow them.if you create some feelings it doesent mean it has to be cultivation.in fact it could be the opposite.when I was on his forums long time ago,people had all kind of discomfortable feelings,pressure in the head ringing bells in the head.his sensitivity training teach peolpe to feel along certain patterns.most of theese patters goes against the meridians.does that ring a bell?so you are not generating energy by sensitivity training but you disturb the natural chi flow which can create certain feelings.and also stagnations which gives discomfortable feelings as neewbies thing is real progress.but it is actually reversed progress.

but I give up,you must be plain stupid for defending a system you have not tried.

Haha, you need to calm down. The only one who looks stupid here is you. You obviously failed to understand what I meant. Allow me to explain-

So far you have continued to bash Robert Bruce without ever providing a solution, perhaps because you don't have one. The way you could "prove me wrong" is by providing a valid alternative to Robert Bruce's material.

Is this another one of your guesses? Or is this you generalizing your experiences to everyone again? Hmmm...

And you say Robert Bruce is new agey :P Pick up a dozen new age books, and you'll see that written a dozen different times. Is knowing the right answer, but for the wrong reasons, still the right answer? Hmm....

For some people this might be the methods of Robert Bruce. Perhaps not for you, though.

That made me lol.

There is no such thing that every system works,but it might not suit you,.there are certain principles that has to be followed.and robert bruce doesent follow them.if you create some feelings it doesent mean it has to be cultivation.in fact it could be the opposite.when I was on his forums long time ago,people had all kind of discomfortable feelings,pressure in the head ringing bells in the head etc.his sensitivity training teach people to feel along certain patterns.most of theese patters goes against the meridians.does that ring a bell?you are not generating energy by sensitivity training but you disturb the natural chi flow which can create certain feelings.and also stagnations which gives discomfortable feelings as neewbies think is real progress.but it is actually reversed progress.

but I give up on you,you must be plain stupid for defending a system you have not tried or understand

There is no such thing that every system works,but it might not suit you,.there are certain principles that has to be followed.and robert bruce doesent follow them.if you create some feelings it doesent mean it has to be cultivation.in fact it could be the opposite.when I was on his forums long time ago,people had all kind of discomfortable feelings,pressure in the head ringing bells in the head etc.his sensitivity training teach people to feel along certain patterns.most of theese patters goes against the meridians.does that ring a bell?you are not generating energy by sensitivity training but you disturb the natural chi flow which can create certain feelings.and also stagnations which gives discomfortable feelings as neewbies think is real progress.but it is actually reversed progress.

but I give up on you,you must be plain stupid for defending a system you have not tried or understand

:lol:

[sarcasm] Your practices have given you great insight and wisdom into the workings of other people and methods. [/sarcasm]

It'd be a good critique if you weren't acting so full of yourself about half the time.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

sykkelpump,

You must be friends with Vaj. You talk without knowing what you are talking about. You probably don't even know what New Age means.

Explain to me how Robert Bruce is New age when he:

1) Does not teach any New Age beliefs

2) Does not adhere to any New Age beliefs

3) Actively criticizes New Age beliefs...Check out the below links

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/teachingsrealizations/179-catch-basket-concept.html

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/teachingsrealizations/182-the-popular-model-conundrum.html

P.S. The OBE author you follow IS actually New Age, more so than Robert Bruce. Keep in mind OBE is not accepted by science THEREFORE ALL OBE DISCUSSIONS BY DEFAULT ARE SORT OF NEW AGEY.

P.S.S. Maybe you should read Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook 1st or 2nd edition, if you think he is New Age. He actively despises New Age beliefs.

Edited by alwayson