Sign in to follow this  
三江源

I did this and felt quite good. Then I stopped doing the maintenance dose for a bit (places to go, people to be..) so I started all over again, paying more attention to eating slightly better as well.

The second time is much better. Greatly increased sense of purring energy in both limbs and abdomen.

I recommend it.

Yup - I've had the same thing as you... stopped the maintanance dose (love the 'people to be' :lol: )... Perhaps I should give it another go.

One thing I noticed from their ad copy is they are pushing oxygen as the best thing that everybody is deficient of. I believe this to be true till your body is cleansed, but then it will become a poison. It's true that oxygen is excellent to destroy bacteria and viruses and cleanse you but it is also the gratest cause of body aging.

Just to chime in on this: I This is third-hand, and I haven't read the research, but...

One of my teachers is really into all this, and checks people's blood with a darkfield microscope and does ozone therapy and so on. He seems to be of the opinion that oxygen will be a free radical (i.e. harmful) according to its delivery (i.e. not necessarily) and that some of the science on this has been misleading.

When he has people out in Bali being detoxed from the ground up I know that he checks their bolood daily, because there is some condition where blood cells get so healthy they can burst (!!) But I think that's something else. :D

So how long did you leave between the two cleanses, Ian? I'm not using any maintenace dose at all, but I'm taking triphala daily to keep everything moving.

I'd like to do it again, too.

I did the week, did maybe one alternate day, then had about 4 days off, then started again with a full week, which has just ended. Physically good, emotionally vulnerable, as per detox.

A very interesting read is "Flood your body with Oxygen" by Ed McCabe.

I don't by any means guarantee its complete accuracy, but it does cover a lot of how and why Oxygen/Ozone therapy gets discredited, plus relentless anecdotal evidence about Ozone sorting out everything from HIV to cancer.

The only evidence I have personally is that, as I mentioned before, one teacher I trust entirely uses Ozone therapy in his detox clinic and swears by it.

And just one more thing before I promise to shut up about Oxygen.

I was quoting from the book mentioned above about how maybe there used to be a lot more oxygen in the air than there is now, like maybe 30% instead of 21. I was expecting the usual ridicule/scepticism I get in the office when I promulgate any kind of weirdness, but this time my boss said "Yes, that's why there used to be dragonflies a foot long."

So perhaps a lot of ancient weirdness - biblical ages, Sampson's strength type things, giant animals etc etc could have been down to superabundant oxygen in the past.

Just a thought.

And just one more thing before I promise to shut up about Oxygen.

I was quoting from the book mentioned above about how maybe there used to be a lot more oxygen in the air than there is now, like maybe 30% instead of 21. I was expecting the usual ridicule/scepticism I get in the office when I promulgate any kind of weirdness, but this time my boss said "Yes, that's why there used to be dragonflies a foot long."

So perhaps a lot of ancient weirdness - biblical ages, Sampson's strength type things, giant animals etc etc could have been down to superabundant oxygen in the past.

Just a thought.

I heard that abundant Xenon gas in the air also helped in the same way...

I can feel energy from a xenon lightbulb (especially if I put a magnet near by)

Just a thought.

Rudolf Steiner's explanation is that the people of that era were living more in the etheric in a sort of dream consciousness, so they were as big as their etheric bodies :).

For those who are using / are considering using Oxy-Powder -

You might want to consider that as far back as 1977, there were studies done linking germanium-132 with kidney and liver damage, and in at least 30 cases, death. Doses lower than toxic levels lead to anemia, muscle weakness and peripheral neuropathy. The biggest problem appears to be that if you aren't 100% sure of the processing involved (and since the Oxy-Powder isn't regulated by the FDA, you really aren't), you're basically playing Russian roulette. Yes, the "organic" Ge-132 may be safe (long-term studies were inconclusive), but the slightest contamination during processing will lead to serious problems.

Don't be swayed by all the double-talk the sellers use - of course, they want to put their best foot forward.

If you're concerned about flushing your system of toxins, why not just NOT ingest them in the first place? It's a much more natural approach...

Just my 2 cents - do with it what you will...

For those who are using / are considering using Oxy-Powder -

You might want to consider that as far back as 1977, there were studies done linking germanium-132 with kidney and liver damage, and in at least 30 cases, death. Doses lower than toxic levels lead to anemia, muscle weakness and peripheral neuropathy. The biggest problem appears to be that if you aren't 100% sure of the processing involved (and since the Oxy-Powder isn't regulated by the FDA, you really aren't), you're basically playing Russian roulette. Yes, the "organic" Ge-132 may be safe (long-term studies were inconclusive), but the slightest contamination during processing will lead to serious problems.

Don't be swayed by all the double-talk the sellers use - of course, they want to put their best foot forward.

If you're concerned about flushing your system of toxins, why not just NOT ingest them in the first place? It's a much more natural approach...

Just my 2 cents - do with it what you will...

Thanks for the warning. I've moved on from Oxy-Powder, myself. And yes, I do try not to ingest toxins, but haven't worked out the interactive personal air bubble yet. Plus there's about ten years worth of enthusiastically ingested toxins still lurking within somewhere....

...Plus there's about ten years worth of enthusiastically ingested toxins still lurking within somewhere....

Heh - I know the problem - my boys used to love Mickey D's - bleh!

Sign in to follow this