RongzomFan

Make a sharp distinction between awareness and mind (thoughts)

I think it's merely semantics. I think Rigpa is just showing a person through experience that mind does not inherently exist and is merely a relative existence and this awareness is merely seeing through itself, thus self liberating and is then called as a convention, Rigpa (self liberated awareness), which is basically just mind liberated from itself.

I don't know the terms you are referring to but what you say makes sense to me.

Edited by pennyofheaven

Your point is? Lundrup is spoken about differently in different scholarly translations. I've seen it translated as primordial purity, instant presence, and here we see "natural formation."

Sheesh... I guess it's all the same.

I guess you didn't read the whole thing, but my point is that lhun grub has to do with thogal, yangti etc.

Kadag is primordial purity, and that is trecho

Your point is? Lundrup is spoken about differently in different scholarly translations. I've seen it translated as primordial purity, instant presence, and here we see "natural formation."

Sheesh... I guess it's all the same.

Oh never mind, Kadag is primordial purity... my mistake.

I guess you didn't read the whole thing, but my point is that lhun grub has to do with thogal, yangti etc.

Kadag is primordial purity, and that is trecho

I've read that whole article a number of times through the year. Yes, I just read it again now and recognized my mistake.

Oh never mind, Kadag is primordial purity... my mistake.

Its not even about that. Lhun grub correlates to thogal. Kadgag correlates to trecho. Namdrol checked that info out, and it is good info. Actually I basically took what he wrote and jammed it in there, and made him double check it

Edited by alwayson

I think you should read that section a couple of times. I had it double checked by Namdrol. Its good info.

:lol:

Ok Mr.

Yes me bossy. :P

It's all information that's in Crystal and the Way of Light. It's basic and I was merely interchanging Tibetan words of which I am far from a scholar on. It's about the meaning and the inner experience, but yes... I used the wrong word. I apologize to the entire world for doing so! :)

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Its not even about that. Lhun grub correlates to thogal. Kadgag correlates to trecho. Namdrol checked that info out, and it is good info.

Have you read Crystal and the Way of Light? It'll give you greater context than the Wiki article.

I agree, it's all good info.