Trogdorf

A Gift

What is true love? Do people even know what it means to truly love one another?

How can one get the help of the sages? Can it be done without a proper understanding of where one stands in relation to true spirituality?

What is spirituality?

What is the meaning of life??

There are so many people interested in spirituality today because people want to leave their old ego centered ways and venture into a more wholesome state. They know that it exist, they just don't know how to get there. There are some people out there who think they have spiritual attainment, but they never talk with any absolute certainty about it. They may talk about how to have a better life, this and that, but rarely do they talk about life's inner meaning...

I tell you now that there is a method sent down from the highest order of the spiritual worlds to correct man and bring him to adhesion with the upper force, which is true love!

This ancient wisdom is called Kabbalah!

I feel myself as very fortunate to have come across a free course in the wisdom of Kabbalah given by the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Learning Center.

There is a free course coming up in January and I would love for you to check it out. You can at least give it a go and see if your heart agrees or not. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain!

http://www.kabbalahlearningcenter.info/lp/freevid/?utm_source=kabbalahlearningcenter-homesquare&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=lc-winter-2011

Matt.

• Like 1