neimad

why talk?

There are so many presuppositions in any communication... do you really think that I'd be using up my energy to read your posts deeply, think about them carefully and then construct a full - length reply for anything other than to help you empower yourself?... I admit I'm a little disappointed... you're talking about freeing up your communication, but to me it seems you're completely narrowing it down to a set of rigid, artificial rules... however I am pleased that you brought this up... now I've got some feedback on your map of reality.

yeah i see....

it's true.

i have been so focused on the communicating outwards that i am neglecting the receptive portion of it.

thank you for bringing it up.

my ego is affronted by your post that i am imposing a sense of arrogance upon.... but i choose to instead look beyond that and see the value in the words.

don't for a second think that i neglect anything you (or anyone else for that matter) say, i'm still in a process of seeing what comes up.... and i was able to observe what came up for me as a response to your post, i could see how i reacted and i have just learnt a new thought pattern i am holding.

it's all a big experiment and a process, i hold no claim to be free of ego.

also i want to restate a point i made over in the other thread.... i am having this response to your posts. therefore i am having difficulty with the receptive portion of communication, i agree.... but for me to have this response it means that your message isn't coming across clearly either.

neither of us are communicating effectively as there are issues coming up.

your last response acts as if it is my own faulty map of reality that is responsible, blame is shifted upon me for the breakdown and there is dissapointment as i am a let down as a human being..... perhaps there should be a little more enquiry into this?

if your words were truly effectively empowering (to use the quote by peter ralston) then would there be any issues coming up for me?

shifting blame is not something that comes from moving at a higher level of consciousness, which is what i feel all of us on this forum are trying to achieve in one way or another.

so why be dissapointed in me?

i am ready to accept that there is some communication problems on my behalf and i'm ready to approach those issues head on and to discover what is really going on. i'm actually quite proud of myself rather than dissapointed.

communication is definately important, for to resolve issues one must communicate them (bring them to attention).... which is what i have been trying to do all along :) perhaps there is oppurtunities for me to not be the only person learning something here? i dunno.....

Edited by neimad