Sign in to follow this  
TheJourney

Free yourself!

The idea above is very familiar, thankyou.

I have gained an unbelievable ability to relate to people. I feel like we're all so close to understanding!

You are simply talking about ultimate truth. You can only live subjective truth.

I was attempting to unravel your 'logic' to do with other people, and their morals and prison.

I see you believe 'they' are in 'prison' because they believe in something you have seen through.

I suggest your idea about 'them' and their relation to their 'entire outlook on life' is oversimplified. to put it mildly.

but good for you, as ShaktiMama said, now your journey begins, and with it, compassion for the complexity of being human, no doubt.

And may impeccable morality emerge for all of us as our hearts grows in wisdom each day.

I was attempting to unravel your 'logic' to do with other people, and their morals and prison.

I see you believe 'they' are in 'prison' because they believe in something you have seen through.

I suggest your idea about 'them' and their relation to their 'entire outlook on life' is oversimplified. to put it mildly.

but good for you, as ShaktiMama said, now your journey begins, and with it, compassion for the complexity of being human, no doubt.

And may impeccable morality emerge for all of us as our hearts grows in wisdom each day.

They're imprisoned only because they don't realize they're free.

Trust me, TheJourney, I am more than familiar with the line you are on right now.

I'm happy for your realisation and I hope it sustains and spreads, so that freedom seeds and grows wherever it will and can.

• Like 1

Thats a thought like any other.

But I don't think when you tell people, who find them selves feeling stuck or not having much freedom, to realize they are free that they will suddenly become free aswell. It may seem like it for a short while, but the truth will ultimately triumph and open their eyes when they hit a huge wall with their limiting believe that is newly acquired. How would you go about solving that?

I think we should rather ask how to become free from emprisonment rather then saying that free people realize that they are free... Sure that is one sign of freedom, but not a useful one to know.

I don't think you truely understand the meaning of this symbol, you seem a little over educated about the subject. Freedom is not some inner feeling you must create from within.

Freedom is not some inner feeling you must create from within.

It's a spontaneous cognition of the malleable nature of all things internal and external. If it's not an internal state of mind, that reflects externally, what is it then?

If a person in jail can experience more deeply an inner sensation of freedom and exhalation than someone outside of prison? What is freedom then?

Edited by Vajrahridaya

It's a spontaneous cognition of the malleable nature of all things internal and external. If it's not an internal state of mind, that reflects externally, what is it then?

If a person in jail can experience more deeply an inner sensation of freedom and exhalation than someone outside of prison? What is freedom then?

I don´t feel like talking about this for too long. It is beter for every person to find his own freedom. Either suffer and change your ways or try many ways and suffer untill you find the best one for you.

Freedom is both internal and external. We humans cannot control all from within. You can be kind to others all you want, this wont grant you the perfect freedom that is real. You´d be conscious enough not to hurt others, but blinded to how that same environment is taking away your freedom. This is wisdom. Someone in a prison can have great wisdom, and thus be granted the freedom by his emmediate surroundings more so than others. He is allowed to make more decisions, granted leadership, he has more right to excersize his power of free will than others. He gets to connect to his soul more often, trough the excersize of this free will.

If you only look external for free will flaws will apear in the long turn aswell. Society will block you out, turn violent on you in the long term. You cannot just look externally for freedom. You will go trough many environments, grow a shrewdness like no one has on these forums, get alot of freedom, but become blinded to your inner mechanics. You will tend to lean too much toward to violent and destructive toward the environment. That same environment will eventually turn its back on you.

I see it very often how people discuss topics like these from the viewpoint of two extremes and with disagreement at their cores. This leads nowhere, as both parties are correct in diffrent ways. Find the balance, please. Don't just get stuck up with your current views of reality, as if they are so valued! Even though knowledge is one of the last desires we will have, I must encourage you, still, to give up this desire to see the truth. Don't get over-educated, over confident or idealistic about your knowledge, always remain aware. Thats all I have to say for now.

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this