Sign in to follow this  
Nanashi

Shugenja Unite!

In light of the new age of aquarius, and all the current astrological events that coincide with a shift in consciousness, I think all buddhists, taoists and shintoists should join forces to awaken their fellows-- let us bring awareness and enlightenment to the masses.

shugenja.bmp

Who are we to decide that who's more 'enlightened' that the 'masses'?

Maybe more deluded...looking for pink elephants in the astral dimensions :lol:

I think working towards enlightenment will only ever be the occupation of the minority because it's all about suffering and the majority of people will do whatever they can to avoid that. I would like things to get better and perhaps I'm over pessimistic but I expect most people will always choose the blue pill over the red.

First, let's qualify that if you believe that this current age is one for a mass awakening of people into spirituality, then it will happen and should happen through natural forces. From there, I'll say that the best thing that those on the Taobums can do is to try to impart wisdom over knowledge here on the forum. Those are useless words, but I think what I mean is simple and clear:

Give less descriptions of the way and the path, because the key to the Tao is that it is without description. Cease comparing and fighting over this style and that Qigong, because it creates an energy that forces many greats to leave, yet those that bask in conflict grow and thrive, pulling in more of their kind.

I have found many pearls of wisdom buried deep or hidden quite subtly at the very top, and these have changed the way I've lived life, and I've been able to walk with my head held high breathing in life as I go. It hasn't been any specific Qigong that has done this, nor a thread that blew my mind, nor a poster whose infallible wisdom has cracked the prison that boxed in my thoughts. It was the mass will; the collection of those that wanted to help others, to discuss and contribute: That age of Aquarius that you wish to have come together, when it is already here.

What I'm trying to say is that the Tao Bums is already a mass of individuals working to try to help others, yet those on the forums often forget this. You've changed my life in many ways, Bums, and you will continue to change others.

Sign in to follow this