surfingbudda

World Taoists

World Taoists  

21 members have voted

1. 1. WHich part of the world do you call home?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Middle East
    • Australia
    • Africa
    • Antarctica
    • Other

I made this poll just to show out how interconnected we truly are. No Matter what answer you put, we all cal Earth our home

Edited by surfingbudda

I put "other", because wherever I travel I have lived there and have fond memories of it. Every place I have gone, I can return to and feel a sense of home.

I see what you mean, I lived in Savona Italy for a month with an Italian family and that is as much my home as where I live now in California, perhaps I should have made it possible to vote multiple times for this poll.

Well like I said in the beginning, were really just all Earthians :lol: . I wonder how long, if ever, it will take before all humanity is united under Earth and there is no more division or labels of borders and separate cultures and we simply see eachother as fellow humans and not this or that. My guess is it will take alien intervention before our race unites under one name, then we'll be dividing us between different races of aliens and the process of segregation begins all over again :P

Oh another thing: geneticists say we're all from Africa anyway, so that counts too! :P

Evolutionists: We're all descendent from the same microscopic blob! Woo!

Chemists: We're all slightly different proportions of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen with a few other bits thrown in!

It always amuses me how much people ignore humanity's base similarities. Especially since we're all just glorified apes anyway :P

• Like 1