Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Ears Heat up

Ears lately, randomly or when I notice a threat get hot.

Even if I can handle the situation my ears will heat up alot. It seems to pretty much only be when im not mad though, weirdly enough. Just when I logically notice a threat or problem that needs to be fixed, if there's a little pressure they'll heat up.

They do heat up "sometimes" when im mad, but they much more heat up when im not though and just notice something.

I've been eating alot healthier, vegetables, drinking pretty much only water, just not exactly sure why.

Anyone enlighten me? ^_^

Edited by NeiChuan

Ears lately, randomly or when I notice a threat get hot.

Seems like a limbic response of some type. A flush of blood to one of your important perception areas when you sense a threat or just have a need for heightened awareness.

Just a guess.

Seems like a limbic response of some type. A flush of blood to one of your important perception areas when you sense a threat or just have a need for heightened awareness.

Just a guess.

Makes sense. The term "hot head" comes to mind whenever it happens, and then I feel like a dork haha. But yea thanks for the input.

The ears are related to the kidneys.

Yea I know, thing is I figure a possibility could be all the water? I mean switching from soda and juices to only water and black currant juice, maybe cleaning them up a bit.

Would'nt know though.

Sign in to follow this