Sign in to follow this  
Ramon25

outer dissolving in many different postures

So guys I have been doing outer/inner dissolving standing in regular wu ji posture. My question is can u inner dissolve in all zhang postures. Like, HOLDING THE TIGER, THE DRAGON, HOLDING TREE ECT..?

So guys I have been doing outer/inner dissolving standing in regular wu ji posture. My question is can u inner dissolve in all zhang postures. Like, HOLDING THE TIGER, THE DRAGON, HOLDING TREE ECT..?

You can do outer dissolving in many other positions, although each position has its specific effects.

Bruce is opening up what the effect of the various positions are veeeery slowly.

But there is a course in the USA about the effect of the 8 postures of Yi Chuan.

Why would you do inner dissolving in any position other than sitting?

Inner dissolving is usually done sitting. Any other position cause distraction which makes it harder to go in the depth of your mind. You can do it, but you are making things harder for yourself.

Theoretically you could probably dissolve in any posture but it should be remembered that it is the downward flow of energy which aids the process so any posture which directs the flow any other way could make it difficult in my opinion, I'm not sure if those other postures do direct energy another way or not though.

Sign in to follow this